glockose

CD's that have been BOOTLEGGED 4/5/2007

Is Skol records a boot label?

Nope. I think the owner is the husband of Crystal Viper's singer.

From what I have heard he is as insane as they come too.
Who isn't?

Yes, but not in a good way.
I'm interested to know which are the good kind of insane.

The kind that are a bit off kilter, fun at parties, drive too fast, you know harmless.

Not vindictive, backstabbing, liars who take someones life's work, fuck it and trash it with no reason whats so ever...

Your marriage alright? ;}

Hah. Could be...

I have a good friend that has an album out on this label and let's just say the deal has not been handled as agreed upon.

So Skol isn't the good kind.

My 2 cents from the deal I know of. The release itself is nice, the ownership is sketchy at best.

I think we can add concrete jungle to this list. Particular eBay seller has sold a stack of them recently.

That's not the daughter of the dad who produced it who a few years back was selling bundles? If so a good many of us deltvwith her and the discs are legit.

I think we can add concrete jungle to this list. Particular eBay seller has sold a stack of them recently.

That's not the daughter of the dad who produced it who a few years back was selling bundles? If so a good many of us deltvwith her and the discs are legit.

I dont think so....

UK seller.

http://www.ebay.com.au/sch/m.html?_odkw=&_ssn=p728l306&_armrs=1&LH_Complete=1&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2046732.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xconcrete.TRS0&_nkw=concrete&_sacat=0

Seller also sells Rock Candy 'Sucker', LA Smash, Rebel,...

Hey, I could be wrong but 6 copies sold, more currently selling, for around the $US30 mark.

I dont think so....

UK seller.

http://www.ebay.com.au/sch/m.html?_odkw=&_ssn=p728l306&_armrs=1&LH_Complete=1&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2046732.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xconcrete.TRS0&_nkw=concrete&_sacat=0

Seller also sells Rock Candy 'Sucker', LA Smash, Rebel,...

Hey, I could be wrong but 6 copies sold, more currently selling, for around the $US30 mark.

Nope not the same gal and this statement is always a deal breaker isn't it?

Please no thieves, claim lovers.

I will not tolerate any type of agressive behaviour.

ALL SALES ARE FINAL.