CD's that have been BOOTLEGGED 4/5/2007

All these CDs, including the Pretty Boy Floyd one, showed up on the Azintex site last week. Absolutely stoked about the PBF one. Ordered it quicker than I'd had the chance to open the email.

Imagine trying to update this thread now? :lol: Just send a link to the main page of this site and say that there is all the CDs that have been bootlegged. ;)

I don't know who is Azintex but i know that most boots printed in Moscow.

I personally know a guy who does it. I have a huge original cds collection and he sometimes asks me to give him something to boot and i always say - no, but nobody can ban him to buy rare cds on ebay or amazon. All these boot CDs are sold here for the price of $ 2.5-3 each, regardless of rarity or auction price.

BTW i done some pictures of PBF bootleg CD. I think that this boot will be pretty rare soon.

yEcTRQ58.jpg

V7xa1Bw0.jpg

6On7rB3w.jpg

3k2h1JGD.jpg

hey Alex, Do you know if it is possible to buy the pbf disc from somewhere else Than that azintex store. i Think 15 bucks is too much

for a boot.

hey Alex, Do you know if it is possible to buy the pbf disc from somewhere else Than that azintex store. i Think 15 bucks is too much

for a boot.

It's priced at $15 now? When they first made it available it was only $10. It appears they re-price items based on the demand they get for them. I know when they first made the early Pantera albums available they were priced at $15 each and now I see they are all at $10. If you wait a couple months they may drop the price back down to $10 as it seems to be about the max anyone is willing to pay for a boot disc.

• 4 weeks later...

for a boot.

if the PBF cd is still available at the flea market then I can buy it for about $ 3-4 and send it via registered shipping for $6 with jewel case

• 2 months later...

A bit of sad news...Wild Boyz - Unleashed! can now be added to the list of cd's that have been bootlegged. Man it was a happy day when I finally got my original copy. I really wish the band would've gotten (or will still get) this officially reissued somewhere.

Guys , AZINTEX are some pretty savvy motherfuckers. They will boot anything and everything and do it well. I highly recommend anyone who has a high-priced collection to sell it off now like I'm doing. They are rendering everyone's collectables worthless so if you think they WON'T boot something extremely rare like Rock Boulevard , Friction or Oxido - think again. It WILL happen and FAST.

Guys , AZINTEX are some pretty savvy motherfuckers. They will boot anything and everything and do it well. I highly recommend anyone who has a high-priced collection to sell it off now like I'm doing. They are rendering everyone's collectables worthless so if you think they WON'T boot something extremely rare like Rock Boulevard , Friction or Oxido - think again. It WILL happen and FAST.

yeah, definitely makes you think twice about dropping any coin on a cd these days knowing that any day there could be hundreds of them hitting the market for a fraction of the price.

yeah, definitely makes you think twice about dropping any coin on a cd these days knowing that any day there could be hundreds of them hitting the market for a fraction of the price.

Yeah, I've stopped bidding silly for rare stuff...I just wait for it to be booted these days....the Wild Boyz has been on my list for ages and now I'll be able to afford it...also the first 2 Tindrum releases have just been booted, 2 more I can pick up...

i don't think so.

they won't do many of the rarities because they can't buy it so expensive. it's unprofitable to buy every rare cd for 300-400 usd or more and later sell bootleg copies from it for 3 usd inside Russia and for 7-10 usd for other countries.

but all the costs of finding, buying original cd and final printing boot cds is the manufacturer's pain in the ass.

also need to say that wholesale price from manufacturer is only $1,6 per cd for big dealers. Azintex aren't manufacturer of boot cds, they are only dealers in one ex-USSR counrty, Azerbaijan.

first of, manufacturer is lookin' for rare cds for resonable price or for free from friendly russian collectors. i have many rare cds for example as hit the ground running first cd, but i won't give it for free or even for money to do the bootleg from it. now this is only one copy here in Russia, as i know. download stuff with lossless quality of sound and the high quality booklets of many rare cds is still impossible.

At the rate CD sales are dropping, soon the only people actually manufacturing CDs will BE the bootleggers...

• 2 weeks later...

I found this cheap ass boot of Aviator at a flea market. Photo copied cover and back, blue tinted cdr with a stamped c.d. from LeBlanc Records. The c.d. also had WWW.erniewhite.com on the cover, could this be an official bootleg from Ernie White?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I can't seem to paste a link on this site anymore.

If you guys search for Oslo and Friction those South America boots are starting to rear their ugly heads on Ebay.

Some moron is paying over $300 for a boot of Oslo.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • My Little Pony

Is Skol records a boot label?

Nope. I think the owner is the husband of Crystal Viper's singer.

From what I have heard he is as insane as they come too.

Who isn't?

• My Little Pony

Who isn't?

Yes, but not in a good way.

I'm interested to know which are the good kind of insane.

Who isn't?

The kind that are a bit off kilter, fun at parties, drive too fast, you know harmless.

Not vindictive, backstabbing, liars who take someones life's work, fuck it and trash it with no reason whats so ever...

• My Little Pony

Who isn't?

The kind that are a bit off kilter, fun at parties, drive too fast, you know harmless.

Not vindictive, backstabbing, liars who take someones life's work, fuck it and trash it with no reason whats so ever...

Your marriage alright? ;}

Who isn't?

Hah. Could be...

I have a good friend that has an album out on this label and let's just say the deal has not been handled as agreed upon.

• My Little Pony

Who isn't?

Hah. Could be...

I have a good friend that has an album out on this label and let's just say the deal has not been handled as agreed upon.

So Skol isn't the good kind.