Crashdiet vs Vain

Crashdiet vs Vain  

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love Crashdiet but VAIN>>>>>>>>>>Crashdiet.

Sorry folks but No Respect is a fucking classic album not only for the sleaze genre but for music in general.

The No Respect album is great as I mentioned above but I never cared for their other releases. Crash Diet didn't 100% click to me until this last cd and they just blew me away. now I love all of their releases. As good as the Vain cd is, Crash Diet is a better, more consistent band. but hey, everybody likes what they like so more power to 'em!

I love Crashdiet but VAIN>>>>>>>>>>Crashdiet.

Sorry folks but No Respect is a fucking classic album not only for the sleaze genre but for music in general.

The No Respect album is great as I mentioned above but I never cared for their other releases. Crash Diet didn't 100% click to me until this last cd and they just blew me away. now I love all of their releases. As good as the Vain cd is, Crash Diet is a better, more consistent band. but hey, everybody likes what they like so more power to 'em!

"All Those Strangers", "Move On It" and "On The Line" are all great IMO and "Fade" and "In From Outta Nowhere" are pretty good. But as you know I've been a huge Vain fan for many years. Don't get me wrong I love all three Crashdiet discs and "Generation Wild" was my fav of 2010 and "Rest in Sleaze" is killer and even the the disc wit Olli was very good but did have about 2-3 fillers IMO. Maybe because Vain meant so much to me when I was younger and that I know every lyric, guitar solo, drum beat that I'll always hold them in higher regard than most bands.