Crashdiet vs Vain

Crashdiet vs Vain  

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

For years people have held up Vain's "No Respect" as the ultimate sleaze album of all time.

With Crashdiet's "Rest In Sleaze" I think we have a title contendor on our hands.

What do people think... 'No Respect' or 'Rest In Sleaze'?

.... and why?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've heard so many good things about that Crashdiet cd I just gotta get it. Anybody know where is the cheapest place I could order a copy? If I could pay with Paypal, that would be a bonus.

Thanks!

Crashdiet (Sorry Wes!)

Vain's 'No Respect' is one of my favorite albums of all time.

I love the Crashdiet cd but it pales in comparison IMO.

I went with Vain as well....to me basically the best truly sleazy hard rock album out there, and a classic '89 release. That being said, I really think Crashdiet's "Rest" is so excellent that it is about the only CD that I can think of that could contend with Vain, so it's up there too, which says a whole lot. Great poll by the way.

I think Vain is pretty lame. They look cool and all, but their music just isn't very good. I still haven't got the Crashdiet cd yet. Some of what I heard was alright and other stuff not so much. I can't fairly assess though.

VAIN!

CRASHDIET!

VAIN!

CRASHDIET!

This is starting to remind me of those old Lite Beer commericals. TASTES GREAT! LESS FILLING! TASTES GREAT! LESS FILLING!

:lol:

Vain blows away Crashdiet.........but it doesn't surprise me that some on this site like Crashdiet better....

Haven't read what he had to say yet, but saw the JLP ID and knew it was worthless. :)

Haven't read what he had to say yet, but saw the JLP ID and knew it was worthless. :)

Ouch!

Crashdiet (Sorry Wes!)

You should be sorry. ;)

I like Vain better than I like "X" by Def Leppard. Does that count for anything? :P

Haha...TIM!!! How the hell are ya??!! I've been wonderin' how the hell you've been!!! Drop me an 'e' if ya get the chance ya crazy bastid!!! :D

Crashdiet (Sorry Wes!)

You should be sorry. ;)

I like Vain better than I like "X" by Def Leppard. Does that count for anything? :P

That counts for a lot. :P

(Phew) So you and me is still troo metal gangstas, Wes? That's a relief. :drink:

Crashdiet (Sorry Wes!)

You should be sorry. ;)

That counts for a lot. :P

(Phew) So you and me is still troo metal gangstas, Wes? That's a relief. :drink:

Ganstas till the end. :drink: