New Releases now available from Retrospect Records

RECKLESS "No Frills" - finally available after 20 years as an official silver-pressed disc you don't want to miss out on this classy Melodic Hard Rock gem originally recorded in 1987.

HERMAN ZE GERMAN & FRIENDS - Originally released in 1985 , Scorpions drummer Herman Rarebell recorded this star-studded solo bonanza while the Scorps were on hiatus. This Hard Rockin' treasure features Don Dokken , Jack Russell , Juan Croucier , Steve Marriott and more!! Silver-Edition.

MASS "New Birth" - One of the most coveted Melodic Hard Rock / Metal releases of the mid-80s finally gets the official silver cd treatment and includes a nice 8-page booklet featuring lyrics , pics and liner notes by vocalist Louie St August. Best of all is that this cd is boosted by a never-before released bonus track taken from the "New Birth" sessions and never made it to the album. Essential for 80s Melodic Metal fans.

LAZY SUSAN "Bad Habit" - Sounding similar to Retrospect cohorts 'Buster Cherry' , this Hard Rockin quartet recorded this 7-song mini-album at the height of the no-talent flannel-soaked scene. The year was 1994 but it might as well have been 1989 for these Melodic Hard Rockers from Nashville. Guitarist Steve Purcell would go on to work with Ron Keel. Check out the sound samples - a nice addition to any 80s Hard Rock fan. This is a first time release on any format for Lazy Susan.

POYNT BLANKK "Any Questions?" - Re-release of this early 90s thrash indie and another notch on the belt of Retrospect subsidiary Retrothrash Records. Poynt Blankk hailed from Hawaii and could mosh with the best of em. Highly recommended to fans of Metallica , Megadeth , Suicidal Tendencies , Death Angel etc...

NANTUCKET "V" - Here it is , Nantucket's most AOR-sounding album finally issued on cd for the first time. Originally released in 1985 this disc is awashed in big harmony vocals , lotsa keyboards and some fiery musicianship.

TONS of new releases coming in the next few months including:

Tyger Tyger

Mariah 3

Ron Keel's 2 cd set Anthology including 8 unreleased tracks from Steeler , Fair Game and Lust (1980!!!)

Keel / Shortino

Side Kixx

Third Degree

Cuttlass

Warryor

Dyce

Lorraine

Fierce Heart

DC Star

Gerard McMann

Intrinsic

Fortress

Stiletto

Hamish

Staxx (1st album)

Tony Lee Wise

Bugsy Malone

Fury

Jester

Blue Tiger

Beggars Playground

Herazz 2 cd set

and LOTS more that I will not mention (but includes some BIIIIGGGG names) until releases dates are set in stone.

Thanks for supporting the largest re-issue label in the world.

Sam @ Retrospect Records....

Well... The releases just keep getting better and better.

Looking forward to many on the "soon to be released" list.

Sam, I see you have Nantucket listed in your current auctions. When will this disc and Reckless become available on your website?

As soon as the Reckless cd is added on the website I'll be buying it. :banger:

Sam, I see you have Nantucket listed in your current auctions. When will this disc and Reckless become available on your website?

I'll be keeping my eye out for that one too and the Mass - New Birth.

Mass is in Sam's current Ebay listings.

Don't release so many at once! God! Mass baby!!!! ive waited for fucking ever for New Birth! that's the shit right there, Im buying it right now!!!

Sam..is that Rosie the band from NH, that featured Hank Decken From nevada beach?

Yes, I saw that but I'm not interested in flushing my money down the toilet. Thanks for the heads up though. :tumbsup:

Yes, I saw that but I'm not interested in flushing my money down the toilet. Thanks for the heads up though. :tumbsup:

Update: Mass - New Birth is now on Sam's Retrospect website for $13.99. Someone recently paid $120.50 on ebay for it. :yikes:

• 2 weeks later...
All releases should be up this weekend except for Reckless which will be up next weekend.

thanks guys.

Still working on the Rosie stuff Nick. It will be coming soon.

VERY busy at the moment - sorry for being so quick

Sam

Any word on when RECKLESS "No Frills" will be available to order from the RR site?

• 2 weeks later...

if I missed it, I apologize...but did sam decide on a silver pressing for Lorraine or not? I see it is done and on ebay...just curious...

Sam,

In regards to the new Lorraine CD, Please comfirm if this the case??

The unofficial bootleg "Boys Nite Out" is silver pressed and the official Retrospect CD "Wanted" is a CDR??

Is this correct?

P.S. I'll stick my head out and say that new artwork on the new Lorraine CD is killer!! I know the artist that did it and all his CD artwork is excellent.

Kind regards

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.