Favorite Goran Edman project

Favorite Goran Edman project  

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Wow, this guy sucks. :P Jokes, I kinda dig his voice, and like the Malmsteen and Karma albums, but most this list is pretty ordinary, IMO. Street Talk easily got my vote. I guess his Snake Charmer album is cool-ish too.

Wow, this guy sucks. :P Jokes, I kinda dig his voice, and like the Malmsteen and Karma albums, but most this list is pretty ordinary, IMO. Street Talk easily got my vote. I guess his Snake Charmer album is cool-ish too.

The Malmsteen stuff is the only stuff I really know.

I've heard the last Street Talk cd but it's a little light for me.

I also have the demos from the 1st Talisman cd that he sang on, he sounded great on those IMO.

I guess his Snake Charmer album is cool-ish too.

He didn't sing on the SNAKE CHARMER, it was Pete Sandberg.

My pick would be John Norum, his vocals on Norum's debut solo disc were excellent. The worst would be those f***ing awful GLORY albums. He didn't sing on their awesome debut, but every album after it was total shit IMO.

Love his voice with a passion - sooo many good albums to choose from - Street Talk gets my vote as I absolutely love that band, although the Kharma and Crossfade discs were both superb and the latest Corin & Edman is pretty cool as well

Great poll and a fantastic singer. I went with XSavior.

My pick would be John Norum, his vocals on Norum's debut solo disc were excellent. The worst would be those f***ing awful GLORY albums. He didn't sing on their awesome debut, but every album after it was total shit IMO.

Hey Tim,

Sandberg sung on the debut Snake Charmer album, but it was Goran on the 2nd one.

Check it out:

http://www.heavyharmonies.com/cgi-bin/glam...ckyard+Boogaloo

I think it's shit from what I recall (I bought the MTM re-issue ages ago) and there was only one good song, which was 'Someday you're gonna love someone'... I think.

I agree his time with Glory was DREADFUL!!! But mate, you can't dislike the 2nd Glory album... can you? '2 forgive is 2 forget'??? That album is great. Do you have that one?

Hey Tim,

Sandberg sung on the debut Snake Charmer album, but it was Goran on the 2nd one.

Check it out:

http://www.heavyharmonies.com/cgi-bin/glam...ckyard+Boogaloo

I think it's shit from what I recall (I bought the MTM re-issue ages ago) and there was only one good song, which was 'Someday you're gonna love someone'... I think.

I agree his time with Glory was DREADFUL!!! But mate, you can't dislike the 2nd Glory album... can you? '2 forgive is 2 forget'??? That album is great. Do you have that one?

Youre right, I always try & block out the fact that there was a 2nd SNAKE CHARMER album as it was a million miles from the first one IMO. I do have "2 Forgive is 2 Forget" somewhere, it's okay. I just loved their first album, amazing Scandi AOR. Everything that came after was a big disappointment to me...

The project with Malmsteen get my vote, 2nd place for John Norum.

What about Clockwise? Not bad in my opinion.

With Glory I only own crisis vs. crisis, I really don't like this one at all,A album so bad that I didn't check out other stuff from this band.

Still a great singer, He look very old now, sure not as good looking as he was in the Making love video.

yes, crisis vs crisis sounds really bad, i never found the courage to listen to all of it...

it most be the worst glory album though, but i dont think that any of them is really exceptional either...

The first GLORY album is brilliant AOR IMHO. Similar to TREAT's "Dreamhunter" only slightly short, but definitely an essential AOR album. It's their best album by a million miles....

Come on guys, Karmakanik is great, they might not be wild aor hair shredders, but as far as musicianship goes, they kick everyone of the bands prior's ass's, and Edman's vocals are only complimented by the strong musicianship!

Goran is a good vocalist, but the bands/projects he's been involved with are not very impressive. Not really a fan of any of them and my vote ended up going to Snake Charmer, for what it's worth. None of the other choices do anything for me. Neither does Snake Charmer, mind you, but they were the best of a bad bunch. Of course, "bad" is just my opinion, because others obviously love the albums listed in this poll. Music...it's so subjective.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...