Sam is ranting again...

Rick

But is Sam Anne-Nicole Smith's child's father`?

:P

That is funny. But it kind of seems a shame that Sam cannot be here right now to defend himself. I would love to read his reaction to that!! :banana::banana:

Anyway, I read through all the threads at MR.com. Yeah, Sam got wound up, but I have come to expect some of that. Let's face it: he thinks it, then he types it.

However, I really felt he was not quite as blunt and confrontational as I have seen him on the HH board.

Hey, let's face it, Sam is who he is.

Do I wish he had more "people skills?" Of course. But until I become convinced that what he is doing with RR is unethical and illegal, I will remain one of his customers. I have heard tons of music I never would have heard otherwise.

Are you sure he thinks first before typing, sometimes I gotta wonder.

Maybe it is a stream of consiousness thing. Thought enters mind, thought appears in print..... :)

I think the thoughts appear, fingers go to the keyboard, thoughts vanish like a fart in the wind and poof! out comes gibberish, the language of the ignorant!! Freaky spoke this fluently!!

• 3 weeks later...
This time it's over at the melodicrock.com noticeboard. If he didn't attack everyone, his business might just be as good as he claims it is.

Ive had no problems whatsoever with him, hes bought from me and Ive bought from him,I dont see what the obsession over him is, hes a good seller as far as I know

Yep I am back and it's pretty typical to see people starting a bunch of crap about nada.

I do not have any people skills?? Gosh , how did I become one of the biggest sellers on the planet? Because I suck at communicating? Because I suck at business? Because I screw people over?

Some people should really get a life and save their drama for their mama. Sheesh.

Nice to be back , I got a lot of work done and a SHIT-LOAD of bands signed which I will announce in another thread.

It's really going to be an amazing year and through all the B.S. and more moronic behavior from the unbelievers it just makes me stronger and the label bigger.

Thanks!

Good to have ya back on board Sam. I know things have been crazy for you as of late and of course your father's battle with cancer(my thought and prayers are with you).

thanks Tim , I just heard that someone was implicating me in the Lonnie scandal. That particular person just needs to fuck right off and will get an eyeful if he shows up in the RR forum. How's that for customer service?

LOL.

Good to have ya back on board Sam. I know things have been crazy for you as of late and of course your father's battle with cancer(my thought and prayers are with you).

Hey Speed , thanks - unfortunately my dad's days are now extremely numbered so yes a lot of emotional times right now.

Rock On.

Yep I am back and it's pretty typical to see people starting a bunch of crap about nada.

I do not have any people skills?? Gosh , how did I become one of the biggest sellers on the planet? Because I suck at communicating? Because I suck at business? Because I screw people over?

Some people should really get a life and save their drama for their mama. Sheesh.

Nice to be back , I got a lot of work done and a SHIT-LOAD of bands signed which I will announce in another thread.

It's really going to be an amazing year and through all the B.S. and more moronic behavior from the unbelievers it just makes me stronger and the label bigger.

Thanks!

Welcome back. How's the Cadillac Bratz coming along?

Welcome back Sam.

A couple things, When I try to submit my email on the RR website to get notified of updates I am getting a 404 error.

Also, any word on a release date for Reckless?

Rick

Welcome back Sam.

A couple things, When I try to submit my email on the RR website to get notified of updates I am getting a 404 error.

Also, any word on a release date for Reckless?

Rick

and Lorraine

and Nantucket... :)

(those are the big 3 I am waiting for...)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.