Member Profile: davesmetal (24588) ?

Dave used to have a website with a guestbook as well. I always wondered why so many of his guestbook enteries were 'private' so that only he could see them. Well, after getting the run around from him I decided to post on his guestbook and ask where my CDs were...and sure enough, my post became 'private'. It seems Dave had enough time in the day to make sure he hid any unfavorable comments on his site, but just didnt have enough time to actually get the CDs sent out!

I got ripped by him a few years ago. I tried and tried to get the tapes I won from him. Eventually I gave him bad feedback. He left negative feedback on me saying I was trying to ruin his reputation over $1 tapes. The amount I won from him totaled over $20. Later he said he would make it up to me. He gave a list of music for me to choose from and I picked Trixie along with something else I believe. I told him my address again and that was basically the last time I heard from him. He soon disappeared from Ebay.

• 2023 Gold Donors
I bought 3 cd's from him under his new ebay user ID (metalslaves) almost a month ago and haven't received anything yet. I'll give him another week because it usually takes a little longer for me to get my stuff. I gave him a shot because I never had any problems with him when he went by Davesmetal. We'll see what happens.

Well I just wanted to follow up that I did get my cd's. Other than the long shipping time, everything was alright.

• 7 years later...

Stefan obviously has more time on his hands than Davesmetal does. This thread had died and turned to ashes.

He screwed me once for peanuts ($30-40),probably 5-6 cds, I can't even wish him to spend it on medicine. Back then he used to screw a vast majority of European buyers, while he always fulfilled his commitments to US buyers.

• 2 weeks later...

That's not true. Dave has screwed US customers too, I never received my last order from him back in the day. Luckily it was small enough.

I don't think he did it on purpose, he was just extremely unorganized. I know people who has been to his house, wadding through piles of stock and countless envelopes all over on the floor, many of which never opened (this was back in the lday when people still used to send money orders).

• 1 month later...