Member Profile: davesmetal (24588) ?

You are not the only one, who had problems with this guy. His name is David Weber. I received the 2 CD's I bought from him, but it took me 5 - 6 reminders and nearly 6 weeks each time.

Never again !! <_<

But I haven't seen him around ebay for a long time.

Guest DSB-RECORDS

David Weber is a trustworthy seller-maybe he has a lot of sales to handle and sometimes things are going slow,but as swazi said,drop him a mail and everything will turn out fine!

Dave sells on Amazon and GEMM. He seems like a nice enough guy, but I pretty much avoid buying from him, because he seems to forget to mail it, or he can't find it, or...... well, you get the picture.

His approval rate on Amazon is something like 88-89%, which is not too hot - probably even worse than Caiman.com (whom I also avoid, if possible).

Like I said, he seems like a cool guy, but he seems to have trouble being reliable as a seller.

probably even worse than Caiman.com (whom I also avoid, if possible).

The first cd I ever tried to buy on Amazon was from Caiman.

After waiting 4 weeks I finally emailed the guy and they sent and email back saying it wasn't in stock(even though it said it was in stock when I ordered it), so I got my money back and will never order from them again.

This would have been about 3-5 years ago, but I bought quite a bit off Dave... can't ever remember there being any problems. Maybe a little slow, but I did get everything I bought off him.

After waiting 4 weeks I finally emailed the guy and they sent and email back saying it wasn't in stock(even though it said it was in stock when I ordered it), so I got my money back and will never order from them again.

I hope I don't jinx myself on a couple orders I just placed but I have bought from Caiman several times through Amazon and haven't had one problem.

This would have been about 3-5 years ago, but I bought quite a bit off Dave... can't ever remember there being any problems. Maybe a little slow, but I did get everything I bought off him.

I agree. Never had any problems other than slow delivery.

I hope I don't jinx myself on a couple orders I just placed but I have bought from Caiman several times through Amazon and haven't had one problem.

You're a lucky man Rick.

Davesmetal is the only time Ive ever been ripped off on ebay. I purchased from him once without a problem, so I ordered a second time and got nothing but a run around. Each time I emailed him to ask where the CDs were he asked for my name and address and said he would fix things...finally I gave up.

With so many great stores and sellers online, I would never waste my time with davesmetal again.

Davesmetal is the only time Ive ever been ripped off on ebay. I purchased from him once without a problem, so I ordered a second time and got nothing but a run around. Each time I emailed him to ask where the CDs were he asked for my name and address and said he would fix things...finally I gave up.

With so many great stores and sellers online, I would never waste my time with davesmetal again.

Did you try to get a refund?

Hi

Thanks for all these answer !!

Bad and good opinion;

So I was unlucky.

When I bought cd and lp, the contact was good with dave but few days later

Davesmetal became “NOT A REGISTERED USER” on ebay;

I mail him many times but never got any answer from him.

My order was

Pseudo buyer : delmfate

I order via ebay

LIGEIA-GLORIA-GERMAN POWER METAL-FEMALE VOCALS-CD (4066410684) 7usd

LEATHERWOLF-STREET READY-SEALED-LONG-BOX-CD (4064579648) 7 usd

OCTOBER 31-VISIONS OF THE END-OLD METAL-CD (4064579599) 3 usd

WHITE WOLF-ENDANGERED SPECIES-1986-RCA RECORDS-LP (4064567176) 3 usd

SCREAMER-TARGET EARTH-1988-NEW RENAISSANCE RECORDS-LP (4064519717) 10.50 usd

BLACK DESTINY-BLACK WHERE HEART BELONGS-IRON MAIDEN-CD (4064503115) 3 usd

Kiss rock n roll over CD 5 usd

Kiss hotter than hell CD 5 usd

Kiss unmasked tape 2 usd

Non fiction in the know 5 CD usd

Sacred rite rites of passaage vol2 7 usd

Xiron turn to stone CD 3 usd

Malice license to kill cd 10 usd

Malice the beginning cd 10 usd

I paid via PAYPAL

14 jan 2005 33 usd

18 jan 2005 65.5 usd

14 CD 80.5 usd

shipping 18 usd

if dave wants to send the stuff years later he is welcome.

If one of you can give me his email address thanks in advance.

Davesmetal is back on ebay under the user name "metalslaves".

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...rid=metalslaves

Appears he may have some adequate help processing orders now - only one complaint out of 500+ transactions...

M

I sent message to him, I will tell if I get an answer this time.

David Weber is a trustworthy seller-maybe he has a lot of sales to handle and sometimes things are going slow,but as swazi said,drop him a mail and everything will turn out fine!

OK I did it, thanks

Just about clicked the buy button over on Amazon on Killer Bee Cd until I say the seller DavesMetal. Same problems over there. Slow shipping and a few that said they hadnt received there cds.

Thanks to the thread starter here I saved myself alot of hassle. Sad the price was right and I really wanted the cd

• 2023 Gold Donors

I bought 3 cd's from him under his new ebay user ID (metalslaves) almost a month ago and haven't received anything yet. I'll give him another week because it usually takes a little longer for me to get my stuff. I gave him a shot because I never had any problems with him when he went by Davesmetal. We'll see what happens.

I bought from him quite awhile back and it took several emails for him to send my stuff. I did get it but it was a hassle. Never again. He has good stuff he just needs to run his business better and not just a quick sale or a person that will not say anything and just let the rip off go. Return sales is what you want.

I was lucky and always had great luck with him. Out of ALL the stuff I bought, I only had one order that was slow. I just think he got in over his head. Hopefully he gets it right this time. :drink:

I got an answer!

he doesn t want to refund money but he offers me to choose 100$ items on his list.

at least he answers mail this time, let s see if I will get the stuff.

I sure hope you do brother! I hope he does you right. Keep us posted!

I was lucky and always had great luck with him. Out of ALL the stuff I bought, I only had one order that was slow. I just think he got in over his head. Hopefully he gets it right this time. :drink:

I agree with you 100%! I moved here to West Virginia in 2000 after retiring from law enforcement in Ohio. Dave was the first seller in this state that I dealt with. My first order with him was S-L-O-W! I nagged him to death with emails giving him my home phone number. He called and apologized and made things right! Hell he evn sent me (3) cds free for my hassle. Since then he has called several times and has hooked me up with some great stuff at great prices. He has been very good to me. I talked to Ryan Northrup (Metal Mayhem)a while back and he goes to Dave's home on a regular basis looking for stuff for his collection. He said Dave has got stuff PILED up to the ceiling. Dave has invited me to his home(4 hrs away) but I haven't made the trip yet. I think he has a lot of irons in the fire and sometimes he misses folks! I feel he is a DECENT man with a lot on the table. Just my thoughts :)

I wanted to let everyone here know that I have Dave's address and phone number if anyone needs it or wants it. Heck I think I got his cell number here too.Feel free to pm me. In light of what's going on in the Lonnie situation, I feel we should have all the information that we can get.

Just about clicked the buy button over on Amazon on Killer Bee Cd until I say the seller DavesMetal. Same problems over there. Slow shipping and a few that said they hadnt received there cds.

Thanks to the thread starter here I saved myself alot of hassle. Sad the price was right and I really wanted the cd

I saw your post and I went to Amazon and bought it. I emailed Dave and asked for the shipment date and when I could expect it to be here at the house.He sent out the info that day. He was right on. It arrived today brand new as advertised. Everything was perfect. I think Dave is a good seller(maybe tries to do too much at once)and give him a chance. Just my 2 cents worth. :)