HUUUUUGE NEWS!

Hey everybody , been extremely busy here at Retrospect with a groundbreaking start to the year. Amazing on all counts.

The following new releases are now available...

Wild August (2 titles)

Slyboots

Nasty Habits

Slam Savvy

Staxx

Oney "Bust Em Down"

Harlot

About to hit the shelves...

Reckless "No Frills"

Herman ze German & Friends (silver edition)

Mass "New Birth"

Nantucket V

Mariah "3"

Coming Soon After....

DC Star "Rockin in the Classroom"

Fierce Heart

Gerard McMann

Lazy Susan

Stiletto (featuring vocalist Victor Chambray of Sharx)

Mr Dangerous

Intrinsic

Poynt Blankk

Fortress

Money

Hamish

Bugsy Malone

Scary Hairy

Fury "Fury" - (pre-Blanc Faces)

Tyger Tyger

Jester "Time Has Come"

Beggars Playground

Isom

Toxic Dollz

NEW SIGNINGS

This is HUUUUGE. Ron Keel AND Paul Shortino have both signed deals with Retrospect Records for the Keel box set plus the upcoming Keel/Shortino album (that I will play keyboards on) as well as possible re-issues from their back catalogs. It was only a matter of time before Retrospect would get bigger and bigger names and this is just the beginning. VERY exciting news indeed.

Another HUUUUUGE signing....

ALLIANCE!!!!!

Thats right folks. Retrospect has just inked a deal with quite possibly THE BEST AOR release of its time - the Alliance album from 1982 is heralded as a masterpiece from just about any AOR fan in the know and I am absolutely thrilled to have this opportunity. BEST OF ALL is that this re-issue will feature bonus tracks AND a different cover!! This special edition 25th anniversary re-issue will solidify Retrospect Records as contender for world's premier re-issue label. We are the largest , now we just have to be the best.

Thanks for all your support and keep your eyes peeled for future announcements!

Sam... great to see the Slyboots release finally being released... I for sure need to pick that one up.

Also looking forward to DC Star in the near future.

Congrats on the Keel deal.

Dave

Hmmm.... Sly Boots sounds so famaliar. Are they the ones that had an EP called "The Bootsleg EP"?

Hmmm.... Sly Boots sounds so famaliar. Are they the ones that had an EP called "The Bootsleg EP"?

Yep... "Das Bootlegs".. That is them. From around York/Hanover PA.

If you haven't heard that one Rob... you ought to pick this release up.

Thought I remembered them!! Aren't they in the glam/sleaze rock category? If so, thats right up my alley!!

Thought I remembered them!! Aren't they in the glam/sleaze rock category? If so, thats right up my alley!!

I guess you could call them glam/sleaze.... To me, just a great rock 'n roll sound. A perfect mixture of everything that I enjoy from an 80's band. I'd say they are just as good, if not better then Rex Hunter.

I guess you could call them glam/sleaze.... To me, just a great rock 'n roll sound. A perfect mixture of everything that I enjoy from an 80's band. I'd say they are just as good, if not better then Rex Hunter.

I will definitely have to grab up on that one!!

Some great things going on Sam! Nice signs with Keel & Shortino...will be getting those for sure. What's the time table on those?

Thanks & Congrats!

Jarred

working on Cadillac Bratz. Money is from Ohio.

The Keel box set will be released in March and the Keel / Shortino album will be released around the same time , as soon as Keel finishes his vocal tracks and I finish my keyboard parts.

Sam, are you looking to release the recordings for what was to be cadillac bratz 2nd album , will also include the tracks recorded prior to their debut?

unlikely. There's only 4 songs and the material isn't really strong enough. Just don't tell him that - LOL.

Hey Sam

What about re-issuing the cd by a band from Italy called Crossbones? They have an album out in 1989 featuring Dario Mollo on guitar who later released some solo cd's with Tony Martin on vocals.

Crossbones is one killer band with great vocals and razor sharp guitars. Excellent/Hard Rock/Metal.

ttyl

Hey Sam,

How about that hot new release, "The Lehigh Valley Rocks!!, The Best of 1984-1994"? The artwork was done from some guy that was in the band Kings Chamber! You might know him! LOL

www.myspace.com/lehighvalleyrocks

www.cdbaby.com/cd/lehighvalleyrocks

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.