Anyone else having problems on here Today?

heaven&hell

Everything was fine this morning but for some reason tonight everything has been a little strange.

It took me about 4 times of logging on to the board for me to be allowed to post anything.

Now I''m noticing that my posts from this morning are saying they were done tonight.

Am I the only one this is happening to or are there others who are having problems?

I just got a pm from Keith and he's having the same problem so I guess I'm not the only one.

There were issues earlier where any attempt to "View New Posts" or reply resulted in a flood control message. I filed a support ticket a few hours ago. Within the last hour it's cleared up (at least for me).

Anyone else still seeing problems now?

-Dan

There were issues earlier where any attempt to "View New Posts" or reply resulted in a flood control message. I filed a support ticket a few hours ago. Within the last hour it's cleared up (at least for me).

Anyone else still seeing problems now?

-Dan

Dan, I think you and me are the only ones that aren't having problems now.

I was having a hard time getting rid of posts that I had already read ealier. I still am with that one in the Christian Rock thread. no matter what I do, it still shows it as unread.

I can't get rid or that thread either. Has this problem been going on all day?

I noticed that there wasn't that many posts for the day, but I firgured that might be wrong too.

I was having a hard time getting rid of posts that I had already read ealier. I still am with that one in the Christian Rock thread. no matter what I do, it still shows it as unread.

I can't get rid or that thread either. Has this problem been going on all day?

I noticed that there wasn't that many posts for the day, but I firgured that might be wrong too.

I just tried again. I go into it and read it, mark the forum read and mark all forums read and it's still there.

Whoa nelly! I just "viewed new posts" for the first time today without getting that goddamn "flood control" message... and now, assuming I don't get the flood control thing again, it looks like I can post again!

What the heck was this all about Dan? Alien attack? Gremlins? Ghost in the machine?

Whoa nelly! I just "viewed new posts" for the first time today without getting that goddamn "flood control" message... and now, assuming I don't get the flood control thing again, it looks like I can post again!

What the heck was this all about Dan? Alien attack? Gremlins? Ghost in the machine?

I think it was the Gremlins, someone must of fed them after midnight. :P

I think it was the Gremlins, someone must of fed them after midnight. :P

There was a Gremlins reference on the Simpsons a couple of weeks ago. Lisa wanted Homer to take her to a zoo that was a "retirement home" for animals from TV and movies, and Homer sez "Will there be any Gremlins there? From the movie Gremlins?" When Lisa sarcastically replied, "yes," he was like "Tee hee hee...I'm gonna get them sooooo wet!"

Wow, I've only been able to post again for about five minutes and already I've posted an off topic reference that has nothing to do with the rest of the thread...Yep, everything's back to normal! :lol:

Looks like it's all good again.....except I don't see an "Edit" button on my posts now....

Edit:.....ummmm......now I do. :unsure:

Oh, you are back as Bubbasmama !!! :P Welcome !!! :cheer:

Same here, but now it works. :)

Looks like it's all good again.....except I don't see an "Edit" button on my posts now....

I'm confused... I thought you were "Marla" now? Do you have a split personality? Or is this just some clever way to allow yourself to post twice as much? :lol:

I'm confused... I thought you were "Marla" now? Do you have a split personality? Or is this just some clever way to allow yourself to post twice as much? :lol:

Hahaha...nope....just me. I thought the problem was with my browser.....so I registered another user name with a different browser, just to see if it worked.

I'm not into the multiple user name personality game..... :lol:

I just thought I had been CUT from the board.

I thought the same thing ... I was like "Uh oh, who did I piss off?"

Everything seems to be back to normal.

over the hill

Define the word normal? And what's up with your 'over the hill' thing? What did I miss?

:lol: Guessing it's an 'inside joke'.......inside his own little mind..... :lol:

over the hill

OVER THE HILL NOW?