What are the rarest cd`s that no one can seem to find?

frogstomp

Just wondering what the rarest of the rare are that none can seem to find and that everyone wants.

Not sure about the 'everyone wants' part, but these 3 CDs have eluded me for quite some time and appear to be harder to find than a pork-chop at a Muslim convention:

ROMEOS TEARZ: "After Dark"

PARADISE: "Prime Cut"

KIDD SKRUFF: "Angels With Dirty Faces"

Almost had the Romeos Tearz once, then the seller got a better offer and bolted without so much as a 'fare thee well.' :thppt: The Paradise I've only seen once, on eBay, and it went for a small fortune that probably could've cleared up the gross national debt of some third world country. I know Jim (Patton) has the Kidd Skruff, but he's the only one I'm aware of, and extensive searching on my part has yielded exactly zilch. So, yeah, those be some elusive mothers... :doh:

Here is the info on Kidd Skruff:

http://www.westwoodmusicgroup.com/

http://www.westwoodmusicgroup.com/masterre...rkiddskruff.htm

http://www.westwoodmusicgroup.com/masterre...rrecordings.htm

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On THe Rocks / On The Rocks ..released limit in the chicago area by this chicago band....great sleazy hard rock

Does anyone know if Adrenalin Road of the Gypsy has ever been released on disc?

Not the entire album, only the single. I have the LP, and it's great!

You guys who are desperately searching the world for those rare and elusive CD's really need to do yourselves a favor and invest in a turntable. Honestly, nothing is rare on vinly (unless it's a MONO Beatles LP) and the sound destroys the CD 9 out of 10 times (on a good TT). No need to argue that here or this thread will quickly become 20 pages. Just take my word for it!

You guys who are desperately searching the world for those rare and elusive CD's really need to do yourselves a favor and invest in a turntable. Honestly, nothing is rare on vinly (unless it's a MONO Beatles LP) and the sound destroys the CD 9 out of 10 times (on a good TT). No need to argue that here or this thread will quickly become 20 pages. Just take my word for it!

Man I haven't owned a turn table since the 8 track days. I see a copy of Road Of The Gypsy on cassette I may have to go that route. I've got the title track on the Iron Eagle Soundtrack I just love that song.

Ya really think Vinyl sounds better??

:blink:

I've had some indies on my want list for years and haven't seen or heard anything on them anywhere:

Mydra - Self Titled (US indie out of California....not the German band)

Rampage - Gates Of Heaven (US indie from New Jersey)

Flairz - Wam Bam Thank You Glam............ FLAIRZ FLF 21 UK 1994

Just a few....... help anyone?????

roxxi=drive it to ya hard

i have all but given up on finding it :crying:

Have a Japan copy in my store if you want to fork out the dough ;)

JL

[

Bronx Zoo-Lustfull Thinking( found it in DC used CD store back in 2003; I was staring at it in disbelief for a while:)) at a $4.99 parice tag on it. The worse part is that one of the movers who was helping me to relocate stepped on it and cracked it half. Up to this day I cannot get over it.

Found one last year for $6.99 and sold it for $606.00 on Ebay the next week. Kinda wish I still had it though...

JL

I think vinyl may possibly have more 'punch' but I can't stand the pops and crackles.

I think vinyl may possibly have more 'punch' but I can't stand the pops and crackles.

Yeah I know what u mean Richie, sometimes Vinyl can sound fuller too but I dunno....seems like I always opt for CD's even though I'm a sound buff guy, makes me wonder

I've had some indies on my want list for years and haven't seen or heard anything on them anywhere:

HI Del, what I know about these

the rampage was a casette only release, cant recall who said this, possibly lonnie...???

flairz may be recieveing a reissue treatment, seems they did a 2nd album aswell.

I wonder who actually has all 3 in the collection.

HI Del, what I know about these

the rampage was a casette only release, cant recall who said this, possibly lonnie...???

flairz may be recieveing a reissue treatment, seems they did a 2nd album aswell.

I wonder who actually has all 3 in the collection.

Andy

I heard the Rampage was actually released on CD.....I believe it was Brian & Brent who told me that, but, I may be wrong.

Also, TC told me that Flairz was never actually released, that it was just a track off a compilation or something, but, I don't put too much stock in what he says anymore because he tried to tell me the Surrender CD was never pressed up either (and I had the original all the time). He always told me Richie G downunder had made some copies and that is where it came from......I know that wasn't true either!!

Have you ever heard of the Mydra indie from California????

Man, these babies have to be total underground and obscure!!!!

The actual CD "Road Of The Gypsy" by Adrenalin has never been officially released on CD. However, the band known as Adrenalin is also known as DC Drive. Back a couple of years, they released privately a best of CD of both bands title "Adrenalin" Twenty Five Years 1977-2002. It was the music of Adrenalin And DC Drive on one dic that included 18 tracks. They were the tracks from the self titled DC Drive CD and the Adrenalin "Road Of The Gypsy".

Here is some contact information to help you possibly track down a copy from the band.

You can write to"

Harmonie Park

1407 Randolph Centre Suite 200

Detroit, MI 48226

Phone 313-965-4343

www.adrenalin-dcdrive.com

info@hamoniepark.com

brian@harmoniepark.com that would be Brian Pastoria of the band

All this info is taken off the inserts in the CD, so I don't know if any or all of it is still good today, but, at least it gives you some info to get started to track down a copy.

I did check and there is still a web site up with contact information and lots of info on the band....

You can check it here. ADRENALIN & DC DRIVE WEB SITE

The actual CD "Road Of The Gypsy" by Adrenalin has never been officially released on CD. However, the band known as Adrenalin is also known as DC Drive. Back a couple of years, they released privately a best of CD of both bands title "Adrenalin" Twenty Five Years 1977-2002. It was the music of Adrenalin And DC Drive on one dic that included 18 tracks. They were the tracks from the self titled DC Drive CD and the Adrenalin "Road Of The Gypsy".

Here is some contact information to help you possibly track down a copy from the band.

You can write to"

Harmonie Park

1407 Randolph Centre Suite 200

Detroit, MI 48226

Phone 313-965-4343

www.adrenalin-dcdrive.com

info@hamoniepark.com

brian@harmoniepark.com that would be Brian Pastoria of the band

All this info is taken off the inserts in the CD, so I don't know if any or all of it is still good today, but, at least it gives you some info to get started to track down a copy.

I did check and there is still a web site up with contact information and lots of info on the band....

You can check it here. ADRENALIN & DC DRIVE WEB SITE

Oh cool, thanks I'll check it out.

I don't believe that Don Barnes ever made it to CD........I know it was on a demo Cassette. I transferred it over to a CDR several years ago!

If I'm wrong, someone please correct me?

• 1 month later...

Cd I have basically gave up trying to find because I ended up with the Mp3's that I would still very much like to have is LULLACRY - SWEET DESIRE

Its never on Ebay and I Have had it on my wants list on Amazon for over 2 years and its never in stock .

for me its been

Tattoo / kings of the white trash neighborhood..i have been looking for close to 10 years for an original , i have even contacted the band and gotten nothing

• 1 year later...

I don't know anyone who'd be in possession of Exodus - A Lesson in Violence CD ... or original Ghost Busters single with banned artwork ...

By the way, can anyone help me finding this US indie : SILENCE - Vision? (privately released in 1990) Any help would be appreciated :)

Holly Woods & Toronto - Assault And Flattery

:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

Go to Amazon.de and you can buy it for 17€ ! ;)

Sorry ... ! :anon:

I don't know anyone who'd be in possession of Exodus - A Lesson in Violence CD ... or original Ghost Busters single with banned artwork ...

By the way, can anyone help me finding this US indie : SILENCE - Vision? (privately released in 1990) Any help would be appreciated :)

Got the Exodus a few years ago, promo hole punch on the upper corner of the booklet