Def Leppard- Pyromania: Favorite Song

Def Leppard - Pyromania  

73 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reading this thread just makes me sad. How far the great Def Leppard have fallen! It has been over 25 years since this great release and it easily blows away anything else they have released since.

Of course, since it is my second favorite album of all time, it blows away just about everything, period! :beerbang:

Reading this thread just makes me sad. How far the great Def Leppard have fallen! It has been over 25 years since this great release and it easily blows away anything else they have released since.

Of course, since it is my second favorite album of all time, it blows away just about everything, period! :beerbang:

Same here brother...HIGH 'N' DRY is my personal fave but the first 3 are in my list of best of all time... :bowdown:

Same here brother...HIGH 'N' DRY is my personal fave but the first 3 are in my list of best of all time... :bowdown:

As you could probably tell by my avatar, High N Dry is my favorite album of all time, with Pyromania a close second.

No group has ever come close to matching the quality of butt-kicking albums back-to-back, IMO. :drink:

I listened to Euphoria the other day and man, did that disc have some promise to it. The first three songs are just fantastic, but then it fell apart after that.

I listened to Euphoria the other day and man, did that disc have some promise to it. The first three songs are just fantastic, but then it fell apart after that.

I thought it fell apart after the first TWO songs.

What? You don't like "Back In Your Face".

Nah, too typical. Actually, my 3rd favorite song on the disc is Disintegrate - an INSTRUMENTAL, no less! That doesn't speak much for the rest of the album.

Here's a question: Would anyone bump any of the songs on Pyromania for Demolition Man, Promises or Back in Your Face?

Personally, I would bump Billy's Got a Gun for Demolition Man. Nothing else on Euphoria would make the cut.

Nah, too typical. Actually, my 3rd favorite song on the disc is Disintegrate - an INSTRUMENTAL, no less! That doesn't speak much for the rest of the album.

Here's a question: Would anyone bump any of the songs on Pyromania for Demolition Man, Promises or Back in Your Face?

Personally, I would bump Billy's Got a Gun for Demolition Man. Nothing else on Euphoria would make the cut.

No, but those three songs are just as good if not better than anything that's on Hysteria. Ditto with Demolition Man, I would add Promises as a bonus track if I could.

• 10 months later...

Surprised I'm only the third person to vote for Billy's Got A Gun. Lots of great tunes on this album, but Billy... is just about my favourite. WHAT a chorus!!!

• 3 weeks later...
Comin' Under Fire but I really like the B-sides of this album (A-sides to me). I could deal with never hearing Photograph and Rock of Ages EVER again.

Although those songs and Foolin' are great songs, they sure got overplayed. Thus the rest of the album is what I normally listen to.

Comin' Under Fire but I really like the B-sides of this album (A-sides to me). I could deal with never hearing Photograph and Rock of Ages EVER again.

Although those songs and Foolin' are great songs, they sure got overplayed. Thus the rest of the album is what I normally listen to.

Yeah, forgot about Foolin' but when I added the rest of this stellar album to my ipod, Foolin' made the cut. The above two did not.

Photograph, first song I ever learned both parts on when i started playing guitar, a great song, isnt it about Marilyn Monroe? not a bad song on the album

'Too Late For Love' I voted for.

But prefer the 'High 'N' Dry' album much better than this one.

Totally agree. I even play On Through The Night more but I really dig all 3. After that, forget about it.