Robert Plant

5 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 2023 Gold Donors

Dammit! Error message! Well, my vote is for "one of the top" but I will say that for the earlier years in Zeppelin. There weren't too many who would try to sing as loud or with the ability to as Robert Plant. As with some, after years it isn't easy trying to and/or being able to hit those high notes as it were in the 'younger' dayz!

He's not in my top 5 but I think he has a great voice. Just listening to him on "29 Palms" gives me goosebumps.

I even got an error message when I voted for 'I don't know, who??' I know who he is, but never heard more than 3 seconds of his stuff and will never own a CD with him... he's really not for me, personally.

• 2023 Gold Donors

"The error returned was:You did not choose a poll choice to vote against. Please go back and ensure you click on one of the radio buttons next to the choice you wish to vote for" But I clicked on one of them button things, I swear I did! :wacko: Mumbles somethin' 'bout 'technical snafuey'......kicks dirt....walks away.......:whistle:

F***ing awesome. One of the best ever!!!!

:agree: I'll second that. As he aged, the raw power turned to class act, like a fine wine if I do say so myself. :banana:

I'll third that...He may not be able to hit those high notes now but he still can sing better than

most his age or even younger.."Darkness Darkness" Is so moving...One of my Faves!!

Error message for me too... Can't vote on this poll...

IMO Robert Plant is one of the best voice in rock music. A legend. His voice always fascinated me. When I was kid, my father listened to Led Zeppelin, and I guess if Im actually a rock lover, it's because of Robert Plant's fantastic voice and Led Zeppelin. Pure myth.

I like the song "Whole Lotta Love"......that's about it.

He's one of those singers, that *TO ME*......just do nothing for me. Much like David Coverdale.

Dunno why....

Never been a huge Zep fan but I can't deny that the man is an icon and that he inspired many of the singers I listen to daily, so I put him in the all time top 5.

He's one of those singers, that *TO ME*......just do nothing for me. Much like David Coverdale.

Dunno why....

Who's also on my to 5. <_<

Didn't mean any disrespect.... -_- It's just me......never have been able to figure WHY I don't care for them.......I just don't...

Dunno why....

Who's also on my to 5. <_<

Didn't mean any disrespect.... -_- It's just me......never have been able to figure WHY I don't care for them.......I just don't...

Non taken.

Plant and Coverdale were the guys that got me into rock so they will always have a special place to me.

Plant and Coverdale were the guys that got me into rock so they will always have a special place to me.

Exactly same here :headbanger:

Never cared for him tho I do like Coverdale .... The Coverdale /Page album is great and its sad to always see it in the bargain bins .....

Not in my top 5 favorites ever, but a great and unique singer and certainly one of the top 5 most influential.

My thoughts exactly :drink:

• 10 months later...
Not in my top 5 favorites ever, but a great and unique singer and certainly one of the top 5 most influential.

Still can't vote on the is one but I agree with Richie.

• 5 years later...

My thoughts exactly :drink:

Agree.