Mitch Malloy - Making Noise

Stefan

13177473_10154795707357908_4076124842534

From FB:

People are asking about the new cd. What's it like, is it rock, is it like the debut etc. And although I'm reluctant to try to put Into words what music sounds like I'll try. I am not trying to do anything on this cd except be good. It's very rock yes yet very melodic as I'm a sucker for a melody. It's been very easy to make after doing this so long. I am doing it completely alone so was going to call it alone but that's starting to seem too mellow a name for it and the whole "I did it myself" thing is losing its shine for me. Who cares how it got done really in the end. So maybe this helps a little. I am extremely proud if it and I'm over half way finished. I anticipate being done in August as im producing another band this Month. So it's rock it's melodic it's hooky it's loud it's powerful and I think it's some of my best work. Two ballads the rest rockers. And right now it's called "Making Noise" but that could change. And I thank you for wanting to own it and waiting for it. That's an honor for me.

• 3 weeks later...

Sounds decent, but a full band would complete it, because that was a sorry excuse for a guitar solo and some backing vocals would add some depth to the sound.

• 3 weeks later...

From FB:

The new album MAKING NOISE is out Friday 26th August... My Birthday! The first 55 people to purchase will receive a surprise from me. There could be some hair involved. Ha ha a pre order link will be posted soon.

13902669_1264111136959966_76631634816600

Hmmm, not sure about that one at all. I think the idea is alright... just not sure about the execution. It's definitely not bad. Would like to hear the full album to see where I sit with this one.

• 2 weeks later...

The only song which even approaches the quality of the debut is 'Life Has Just Begun'......which is probably an 8/10 type song....pretty nice.

Its not all bad but I'd avoid this one to be honest.

Bizarrely 'My Therapy' is one of the best tracks :(

Difficult to tell on Spotify but the production sounded rough too.

• 2 weeks later...