05. All For One
06. Rockn Roll Band
07. Catch Your Luck And Play
08. Rollin' Home
09. Hard Rockin' The Place
10. Eye Of The Storm
11. The Scratch
12. Gypsy Life
13. The World We Used To Know (bonus Deluxe Edition)
14. Dancing With The Moonlight (bonus Deluxe Edition)
15. When The Truth Is A Lie (bonus Deluxe Edition)
16. Who We Are (bonus Deluxe Edition)
17. Delirious (bonus iTunes)

• My Little Pony

Not bad, but as I just told the folks on FaceTubes, I would have preferred something heavier for their first single.

I really thought that the last album 'Sting In The Tail' was absolutely fantastic and a real return to form, when I really didn't expect a lot. I am hoping this will be a real nice surprise too.

• My Little Pony

Video not available in the U.S.

Fuckers.

I think it might just be the embedded video, because I got the same message, but I watched it fine on the actual FaceTubes site.

U.S. peeps who are getting the "not available in your country" thing, try this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRFm5498CaY

Whoops. So I actually really kind of dig that song. Nice. The 17 tracks already has me worried as I know no doubt there will be about 7 fillers, but I hope I'm wrong. Hoping for something pretty cool. Fingers crossed...

• My Little Pony

I just noticed an interesting thing, the song in the second video has a faster beat than the first one. The first one sounding more like a ballad.

Different mixes for Europe and USA I suppose.

Or is it just my ears...?

A lot of people speed up the BPM of tracks they post to the FaceTubes to avoid the copyright detection software.

And I just listened to it, now, and it sounds weird. I hate when people do that.

A very melodic Scorpions, I like it.

Not bad, hopefully not the best song on the album(or 2nd, 3rd or 4th best)! lol

I just noticed an interesting thing, the song in the second video has a faster beat than the first one. The first one sounding more like a ballad.

Different mixes for Europe and USA I suppose.

Or is it just my ears...?

The version I heard definitely didn't sound like a ballad to me. Kind of more that mid-tempo melodic kind of anthemic tune. Good stuff.

• 1 month later...

Ive never been able to get past the vocals :-(

I think the music is the weak part. It seems like there's only the guitarist and singer. I hear no backbeat.... no bass..... no groove.

I am a Scorpions fan so this is disappointing.

This is a standard Scorpions album with some good tracks. Once again the ballads shine, 'Gypsy Life' particularly is excellent, although this time around, there is a fair amount of filler in the middle. It's in no way as good as 'Sting In The Tail' but it's pretty good in general

Yeah, I had a hard time enjoying my initial spin of this. As per usual, it's okay in places, and not in (many) other parts. It's just okay at absolute best.

Last year sometime Klaus and Rudy said this one was going to be like Blackout Part II with a bunch of stuff that was actually started back in 1982ish.

B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T!

I know Blackout. Blackout is a friend of mine. You, sir, are no Blackout.

Shame...

This couldn't hold Blackout's jockstrap!

Maybe it's because I'm not an artist or a musician, so I don't fully understand... or maybe you just can't go back in time and re-write something that was crafted 30+ years ago?

Regardless, I still question why these bands say one thing, and then do a complete 180? This is NOTHING like Blackout. Why did they even mention the word when they were first putting pen to paper on this one? Did they want to build me up only to let me down, because that's what they did here.

I'm just about finished holding out hope that a band from my childhood can recapture past glory (save for Treat). I've been let down far too many times by the like of Bon Jovi and Def Leppard. Thank God there's Frontiers Records and their crop of new talent who appreciate the 80's sound and actually prove it rather than just talking a big game.

One of these aforementioned bands should hire Dennis Ward to completely write and produce an album for them.