Impulse Music

I've emailed these tools 3 times & have yet to hear back from them. Any body else have problems contacting these guys?

The folks running Impulse Music are lazy douche bags. If you're simply asking them a question, the only way you're probably going to get an answer is by calling them. I say probably because it's the equivalent of an Act of God getting them to answer the phone.

BUT, if you've placed an order with them, and your credit card has been charged, send them a nice email threatening them with a charge back, and you'll have a reply within a few hours. Funny how that works... <_<

Mike

I've emailed these tools 3 times & have yet to hear back from them. Any body else have problems contacting these guys?

These people suck when it comes to answering email, I wanted 6 or so titles from them but they wouldn't answer 3 emails asking if the titles were in stock....so fuck em....

• 2023 Gold Donors

I actually sent an email to them offering $100.00 if they would only respond to my "product details" question-Guess what- they did in fact respond.They replied "Very funny,don't play games with me"....So that proved to me as long as you offer the sons of b*tches some $ (the magic word) they will indeed reply to a question.........