Best Posters On Heavy Harmonies Message Board

Who's The Board King?  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This is not a scientific poll and if you were left out, don't feel disrespected. I kept it at a bare minimum of 50

Please vote for your favorites. You can vote for one than one!!

Who are the most respected and adored on this board?? Let's find out!!!

Me. End thread. :lol:

• My Little Pony

I went with the three lads that keep us well informed on new releases, or some obscure shit we might have missed. A great deal of what they post is shite, but I feel they're doing their part to keep this site alive. Cheers to Russ, Stefan, and Terry!

:drink:

I only voted for 3.

Dan - sterling job as always

Jez - great guy and tireless job updating the main site

Stefan - if theres a vid we need to see its always here first - thank you sir!

But at the end of the day every person here is what makes this place special and the best forum on the net

• 2023 Gold Donors

But at the end of the day every person here is what makes this place special and the best forum on the net

Very true. Well said mate.

I gave my vote to Stefan for the same reason as you. He's a champ.

Stefan is the man for me. When I see he posted something my ears get excited.

But I love you all!

I can only think of the worst poster.

I love you, too! ;}

Pffft. He's obviously talking about me. :P

I gave a tick to martisane and stefan as they seem to put of some great posts on lesser known bands and upcoming releases.

... i think its them anyway

Agree!

Can't really vote on this because for a forum to thrive, it's kind of up to the bulk of the personnel on board at any given time to make it work. Stefan is the obvious pick as he keeps us all informed of upcoming music so that is infinitely invaluable, and then you have Dan who keeps the joint running... plus I always enjoy his music input too.

But as important to me, is the dudes on the ground who are part of the daily discussions that - love it or hate it (or both) - is really what the purpose of these forums really is. The stuff that keeps my interest ticking over. Regardless of how wrong they mostly are, the dudes like Glen, Nightrain, Russ, Jez, Terry, Dave, all the new chaps... and every single other regular poster... they're part of it all for me too.

There's also a lot of dudes there who were great posters, but I haven't seen in years. ;)

Yeah you know why..............cos those folk have migrated to the Melodic Mafia on Facebook.

Real shame that posters like Heaven & Hell (Wes), Rick, Pete (Fry), Rock Poser (Dan) et al are no longer around much.

Another big loss on the boards is Tim (2) Robertson - always the (harsh) voice of reason.

Yeah you know why..............cos those folk have migrated to the Melodic Mafia on Facebook.

Real shame that posters like Heaven & Hell (Wes), Rick, Pete (Fry), Rock Poser (Dan) et al are no longer around much.

Another big loss on the boards is Tim (2) Robertson - always the (harsh) voice of reason.

Yeah, I miss the American dudes who used to frequent the site, but that said that was another time another place when we all seemed to have a lot of time to kill. Everyone seems busier these days and the vibe on the forum is very different, but it's still the only one I frequent. But who knows, maybe that Facebook page is as busy as this forum used to be?

I always liked Tim (2) from as long as I remember ever being on this site. I don't think I every completely disagreed with anything he said. Yes, sometimes he was harsh but pretty much every time it had merit.

• My Little Pony

Yeah, I miss the American dudes who used to frequent the site, but that said that was another time another place when we all seemed to have a lot of time to kill. Everyone seems busier these days and the vibe on the forum is very different, but it's still the only one I frequent. But who knows, maybe that Facebook page is as busy as this forum used to be?

I always liked Tim (2) from as long as I remember ever being on this site. I don't think I every completely disagreed with anything he said. Yes, sometimes he was harsh but pretty much every time it had merit.

That FaceTubes group is good for a laugh, but there is no in depth conversation. FaceTubes wasn't meant for that. But it's convenient, and folks are lazy -- just saying it as it is -- and don't want to login to another site. They're already on the FaceTubes posting pictures of their meals, and stalking their exes, so it's easier for them to quickly check in with the group page. It's just the way society is going. They want everything in one place, easily accessible. We're a dying breed.

• My Little Pony

Can't really vote on this because for a forum to thrive, it's kind of up to the bulk of the personnel on board at any given time to make it work. Stefan is the obvious pick as he keeps us all informed of upcoming music so that is infinitely invaluable, and then you have Dan who keeps the joint running... plus I always enjoy his music input too.

But as important to me, is the dudes on the ground who are part of the daily discussions that - love it or hate it (or both) - is really what the purpose of these forums really is. The stuff that keeps my interest ticking over. Regardless of how wrong they mostly are, the dudes like Glen, Nightrain, Russ, Jez, Terry, Dave, all the new chaps... and every single other regular poster... they're part of it all for me too.

There's also a lot of dudes there who were great posters, but I haven't seen in years. ;)

Yeah, but the poll doesn't ask who are the best, but who are your favourite. Which is why I picked you, because we're best friends. Or at least I thought we were.

Yeah, but the poll doesn't ask who are the best, but who are your favourite. Which is why I picked you, because we're best friends. Or at least I thought we were.

But it does indeed actually ask who the best are. And thanks for picking me. When we meet and fight I will unleash 15,867 punches onto you. I had planned to belt you with 15,868 punches, but I will remember you picked me in this poll and reward you for it accordingly.

• My Little Pony

But it does indeed actually ask who the best are. And thanks for picking me. When we meet and fight I will unleash 15,867 punches onto you. I had planned to belt you with 15,868 punches, but I will remember you picked me in this poll and reward you for it accordingly.

Narp. The thread title might say "Best," but the poll itself asks who are your favourites, and then Russ reiterated that in the first post.

Sorry. I know you probably got excited for a second, thinking you were right for once.

Narp. The thread title might say "Best," but the poll itself asks who are your favourites, and then Russ reiterated that in the first post.

Sorry. I know you probably got excited for a second, thinking you were right for once.

Thread title > Initial post.

Oh, look at that. I'm right again. For the every singleth time ever.