Yearly Post Total

nyoilers

Yearly? Not that I'm aware of, other than manually noting your total on January 1 and then comparing it the following year.

If you're talking about the forum in general, same thing applies. I do know that traffic is down overall.

Yeah mate, I'm not sure anyone here ever even looks at their post totals. There were jokes about it in the olden days and then it just got silly with the congrats on ______'s 100th post threads every week, but thankfully that's gone for now and I really don't think anyone ever looks at that part of the screen. At least I assume that's how it rolls.

• My Little Pony

I sometimes check out the post counts. Sometimes I'll see a name I'm not familiar with, but they'll have a significant amount of posts, and I wonder where they've been. Or I'll look through the list of members and check out all the high posters that haven't been around in years and wonder what the hell happened to them. And sometimes I'll go look for the old regulars that haven't posted in years, and find that they've been active recently, but they just don't say hello. Creeps.

He came to Australia for Summer. He's currently in my basement. Unconscious. But he's there. I'll throw him a laptop later this afternoon.

With so many bands coming back and so many good new rock bands around it's sad the post counts are down.

With what could well be a bumper year ahead let's hope we get a few more members. There has to be somebody else out there who doesn't rate White Widdow.

A whole bunch spend their time posting in the melodic mafia on Facebook.

I think FB has a lot to do with it. A lot of forums on various topics have been replaced by social media.... but... I don't do social media, and really do not like the format for discussions and searchability. I prefer the traditional forum format.

I think another contributor is that I really haven't added any new functionality or given a visual overhaul to the main site. I simply don't have the time.

• My Little Pony

A whole bunch spend their time posting in the melodic mafia on Facebook.

I think FB has a lot to do with it. A lot of forums on various topics have been replaced by social media.... but... I don't do social media, and really do not like the format for discussions and searchability. I prefer the traditional forum format.

I don't understand how FaceTubes, or any other form of social media, can replace this site. Those are OK for discussing things for a day or two, but here we can go back to conversations from years ago, reflect, and even add to or change our opinions. It's always there for reference. FaceTubes has no search feature. There's no comparing the two. I seriously don't get it.