Best Great White album

Great White  

57 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I don't know if this has been done on here before, but...this has always been a tough call for me...

I would have to say my favorite Great White album would have to be their self-titled 1984 release! Just kick ass rock n' roll from beginning to end...One of the best releases of the mid-80's.

Coming in second for me, would be "Once Bitten"...

So, what's your favorite Great White studio album?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A band I truly love... I think the only band able to defy my dislike for blues. Love all their albums but for me it was a contest between the killer debut and 'Once Bitten'... and I went with 'Once Bitten'. But I wish I could have voted twice because both albums are simply sensational.

SHOT IN THE DARK for me

I would have to say my favorite Great White album would have to be their self-titled 1984 release! Just kick ass rock n' roll from beginning to end...One of the best releases of the mid-80's.

Backed!

Backed!

Same Here :banger:

S/T...but i think Jack Russell is a gutless punk.

Then you haven't seen him lately...he's got a pretty large gut now! :lol:

I went with Shot In The Dark :banger:

Great White is one of my fav bands of the 80's with my fav release of theirs being "Twice Shy", which is just perfection IMO.

Also "Once Bitten", "Hooked", "Great White", "Shot in the Dark", and the criminally underrated "Psycho City" and "Let it Rock" are up there too. The last two studio albums have been very good as well but not quite up there with the old stuff IMO. For me they have never released a bad album. :headbanger:

• 1 year later...

Surprised this poll didn't last long. Are GW not popular around these parts, or has there been a similar poll?

For me it's close between the first three, they all rock mightily, but I think the debut edges it, lots of great songs.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Way too hard for me! One of my favorite bands.

This was tough but I went with Once Bitten...as it has my favorite GW track on it, Lady Red Light. Smokin' tune! Shot in the Dark is a close second.

Lady Red Light is my fav. also.

This was tough but I went with Once Bitten...as it has my favorite GW track on it, Lady Red Light. Smokin' tune! Shot in the Dark is a close second.

Lady Red Light is my fav. also.

Absolutley killer track! One of the bands finest.

Tough one. Such a fantastic and consistent back catalogue to choose from. My favorite tunes are probably on Once Bitten but it's Hooked I find myself listening to most often.

</p>

Hmm ... interesting discussion. My favourites:

All Over Now (the first GW song I loved and still my number one)

Is Anybody There

Hold On

No Better Than Hell

Rock Me