Santa Cruz - Wasted n' Wounded

Stefan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I think it's a bit over the top, I mean these guys are promoting ONE (!!!!!!) song as if their lives were depending on it, if it was an album ok. But I mean come on, this is a single (probably mainly downloads not even physical, yes there probably will be a 7'' single but the market for this is limited) and they are makin us wait for this track for MONTHS. The first time they mentioned this song was well before it made its way into this forum.

I like the band and have all their releases also interested to hear what this sounds like, my question is this though: If you embrace the new trend of having singles in between albums as a way of staying relevant and out there (they did release ''We are the ones to fall'' before) to regularly have new material for the fans, you should be a lot faster in doing so, right???

• 3 weeks later...

That's awesome. Do I dare say it's probably a better tune than anything on the last disc, which I did like a lot; just felt it was missing one really amazing tune. I love this one. Heavier than the last disc, but very cool. Nice big anthemic chorus... definitely looking forward to a new album full of stuff like this.

Mmm really...sounded a bit throw away to me.

Did you like their debut at all? If not, I get not liking this. But this track alone has a bit of the fire I thought was slightly amiss from the good-but-could-be-better debut.

• 2 weeks later...

Looking forward to catching the first Santa Cruz show in The States. Anyone else going to the show on Dec. 12, 2014 in New York City. Opening bands are Station, Nasty Habit, Wicked, and Cyanide Saints.

This was a road trip "no-brainer". No way I'll miss this one.

Mmm really...sounded a bit throw away to me.

Did you like their debut at all? If not, I get not liking this. But this track alone has a bit of the fire I thought was slightly amiss from the good-but-could-be-better debut.

I bought the debut and did like it, but it got pretty old, quick.......the singers voice was slightly annoying in places as well.

Need to give it another spin