Lonely Robot (John Mitchell) - Please Come Home

Stefan

18084_1065380320145284_77439432010939218

From insideoutmusic.com:

Lonely Robot, the new project masterminded by producer, guitarist and vocalist John Mitchell (It Bites, Frost*, Arena), has signed to InsideOut Music and is set to release its debut album Please Come Home on 23rd February 2015. Backed by the storming rhythm section of Nick Beggs on bass and Craig Blundell on drums, the album also sees guest appearances from Peter Cox (Go West), Nik Kershaw, Steve Hogarth (Marillion), Heather Findlay, Kim Seviour (Touchstone), Jem Godfrey (Frost*) as well as narration provided by British actor Lee Ingleby (Master & Commander, Harry Potter).

John Mitchell had this to say about the project:
"I'd long thought about doing an album where I could have total control from start to finish with the music, lyrics, production, and choosing who I wanted to contribute - expanding from the idea of just a solo album. Musically, this album is very proggy, but more about atmosphere than technical expertise, inspired by my love of science fiction and interest in the evolution of the human race."

Lonely-Robot-2015-Please-Come-Home.jpg

Tracklist:

1. Airlock
2. God Vs. Man
3. The Boy In The Radio
4. Why Do We Stay?
5. Lonely Robot
6. A Godless Sea
7. Oubliette
8. Construct/Obstruct
9. Are We Copies?
10. Humans Being
11. The Red Balloon

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I kept reading this topic as Lonely Robot by JONI MITCHELL ...What a complete pratt!!!!!!!! I might have to check this out as Frost* could do no wrong in my book (what's happened to them?) .

I kept reading this topic as Lonely Robot by JONI MITCHELL ...What a complete pratt!!!!!!!! I might have to check this out as Frost* could do no wrong in my book (what's happened to them?) .

I did the same thing. Been listening to some It Bites lately, good stuff. Not sure I'll check this one out though, I only dabble lightly in prog territory.

• 5 months later...