ONE OK ROCK - Ambitions

Mr.AOR

• 2023 Gold Donors

Heard this tonight. Good vocalist, very nice little disc. Needs some more spins, but I like it. Sounds like a very appealing band.

• My Little Pony

I was thinking of starting a topic for these guys a month ago when they came across my Bandsintown suggestions. The vocalist has zero hint of an accent, which is very surprising. I wonder if he was actually raised abroad.

Oh, and the band name is pronounced One O'clock. That's not me being racist, that's just what Wikipedia told me.

This one probably won't feature in any of my year end lists, but I want to note before it gets swept under the carpet, that this dude is my favourite new vocalist in an eternity. And this production job will more than likely not be matched in 2017. I love the sound of the album, and really enjoy the album... but it needs some killer tunes. I like all the songs more or less, but none really, really stand out. 'We Are' and 'Bon Voyage' would be my faves.

This one probably won't feature in any of my year end lists, but I want to note before it gets swept under the carpet, that this dude is my favourite new vocalist in an eternity. And this production job will more than likely not be matched in 2017. I love the sound of the album, and really enjoy the album... but it needs some killer tunes. I like all the songs more or less, but none really, really stand out. 'We Are' and 'Bon Voyage' would be my faves.

I agree with pretty much all of this , very solid but nothing spectacular although there is one very very good song , think its called 20/20 or something like that