New STATION release in 2017

LV KIX

Just to fill you in with what the band Station has in store for 2017...

A new release due out in the spring to early summer. Songs are written and ready to go. I have heard a few of them and I don't think anyone who likes what the band has done in the past is going to be disappointed.

A ton of show are planned for 2017. Look for the band to hit a bunch of places that they have not played yet. If the play a town near you, make sure to check them out.

These guys are fantastic....Probably my favorite new "American" band.

Have also heard a good number of songs that are likely to be included on the next album as they've been playing various new songs live. I can't wait to hear studio versions of these songs!

And while it doesn't matter for the quality of the music....Have to say that these guys come off as being just fantastic guys. I spent some time with Pat and Chris chatting after one of their shows this summer and they just came off as being super humble and appreciative guys which just makes them easy to support and root for.

Looking forward to the next release and it will be an automatic day one pre-order/purchase for me.

• 3 weeks later...

Dave, can you confirm they're gonna hit the bestcoast? Like Seattle area?

They hope to make it farther west this time around. Working on some really cool things for 2017. I guess you have seen that they will be playing the main stage at M3 Festival in Columbia, Maryland in late April. I'm really psyched for that one.

• My Little Pony

They hope to make it farther west this time around. Working on some really cool things for 2017. I guess you have seen that they will be playing the main stage at M3 Festival in Columbia, Maryland in late April. I'm really psyched for that one.

Yeah, that's huge.

• 4 months later...

New song released! All You Need Is A Heartbeat.

They've been playing this in their live sets for awhile....Studio version sounds great to me :)

http://www.popmatters.com/post/station-all-you-need-is-a-heartbeat-audio-premiere/

However, I think the new album may not be out until early 2018 from a recent interview I heard with Chris Lane.

New song released! All You Need Is A Heartbeat.

They've been playing this in their live sets for awhile....Studio version sounds great to me :)

http://www.popmatters.com/post/station-all-you-need-is-a-heartbeat-audio-premiere/

However, I think the new album may not be out until early 2018 from a recent interview I heard with Chris Lane.

Good tune, thanks for sharing the link

You can look for a new video for this song fairly soon... I have heard most of the new songs and they pick right up where the debut full length left off. I've got them headed down to Maryland for a show this Saturday night. Big things in the works for the remainder of 2017.

You can look for a new video for this song fairly soon... I have heard most of the new songs and they pick right up where the debut full length left off. I've got them headed down to Maryland for a show this Saturday night. Big things in the works for the remainder of 2017.

Dave,

Get them out West you bastage.

Dave,

Get them out West you bastage.

Hope to have some specifics in about a week....

• 2 weeks later...

I second this notion. Neumos would be perfect for this band!

• 1 month later...

http://blurtonline.com/news/video-premiere-stations-need-heartbeat/

The glam-slam of a “perfect summer single” is taken from forthcoming full-length.

By Blurt Staff

Between the sleazy back alleys of hair metal and the squeaky clean streets of power pop lies a path travelled by only an intrepid few. Candy, Starz, the immortal Enuff Z’Nuff – bands that wanted a little more power to their pop, but not so much that it replaced melodic sparkle with sneering attitude. Artists that still shoot for that target are hard to find, which is what makes Station so refreshing. On its latest single “All You Need is a Heartbeat,” the NYC quartet fashions an anthem more about singing along than pumping your fist, without stinting on rock & roll swagger.

station_single_3000x3000-450x450.jpg

“This song has been in the works for a long time,” explains guitarist Chris Lane. “It was actually written when we filmed our very first music video and it’s about the experience of doing so. We’ve loved the song for a while and were excited to finally get into the studio and record it!”

“All You Need is a Heartbeat” is not only a teaser for the band’s forthcoming LP on Rhyme & Reason Records, but a perfect summer single, with lots of snap, plenty of heart and hooks out the ying-yang. Check out the premiere of the video below.

Station’s next show is at New York’s Gramercy Theater on August 24. Ticket info is available here.

• My Little Pony

I second this notion. Neumos would be perfect for this band!

Yup. Or even El Corazon. I'd make the trip down in a heartbeat. ;}

Dave, it's been more than a week. Where you at?

http://blurtonline.com/news/video-premiere-stations-need-heartbeat/

The glam-slam of a “perfect summer single” is taken from forthcoming full-length.

By Blurt Staff

Between the sleazy back alleys of hair metal and the squeaky clean streets of power pop lies a path travelled by only an intrepid few. Candy, Starz, the immortal Enuff Z’Nuff – bands that wanted a little more power to their pop, but not so much that it replaced melodic sparkle with sneering attitude. Artists that still shoot for that target are hard to find, which is what makes Station so refreshing. On its latest single “All You Need is a Heartbeat,” the NYC quartet fashions an anthem more about singing along than pumping your fist, without stinting on rock & roll swagger.

station_single_3000x3000-450x450.jpg

“This song has been in the works for a long time,” explains guitarist Chris Lane. “It was actually written when we filmed our very first music video and it’s about the experience of doing so. We’ve loved the song for a while and were excited to finally get into the studio and record it!”

“All You Need is a Heartbeat” is not only a teaser for the band’s forthcoming LP on Rhyme & Reason Records, but a perfect summer single, with lots of snap, plenty of heart and hooks out the ying-yang. Check out the premiere of the video below.

Station’s next show is at New York’s Gramercy Theater on August 24. Ticket info is available here.

Great song!