AdrianGale - new album in the making

Stefan

AdrianGale-Promo2018.jpg

Press release from melodicrock.com:

It is with great pride and enthusiasm that MelodicRock Records can announce the addition of two super stars of the melodic rock scene to the label. We’re talking none other than Vic Rivera and Jamie Rowe, collectively known as ADRIANGALE!

AdrianGale has signed to MRR for their next studio album, which is under way currently, with plans to take it slow, get everything perfected for a release in early 2018.

And of course, with a new start comes a new logo, commissioned by MRR and designed by the label’s long-time collaborator Nello Dell'Omo.

Andrew McNeice, MRR: “I’m so excited to have these two fine gents involved in the label. Vic and Jamie are two of the nicest guys in the business and my friendship with both goes back as far as the very first AdrianGale release. I’ve had the pleasure of working with Vic on the Poley/Rivera album, but now I get the chance to work with one of the finest names in melodic rock. We will all work together to make the new AdrianGale album their most exceptional yet. I’ve given orders to both Vic and Jamie to just go crazy. Go nuts. Make it big, make it loud and make it a statement.”

Vic Rivera: “It’s been a long time coming, but I’m elated that Jamie and I have joined forces with our great and trusted friend Andrew and MelodicRock Records to herald in a new era for AdrianGale!
It already feels like home - we’ve cultivated a tremendous amount of respect and friendship for one another over the course of the last 17 years, and it’s with those principles in place that we set upon this endeavor. Jamie and I have a unique and undeniable chemistry on all levels that we feel has translated to the music we’ve made and we’re eager to continue on with that tradition. Of course, we have you, our incredible fans (friends, really), to thank for liking what we do in the first place – words can’t express the amount of gratitude and love we have for you all, and we can’t wait to bring you new music!”

Jamie Rowe: “It’s a really great feeling to know that our long-time friend, Andrew with Melodic Rock Records, is going to release the next chapter of AdrianGale music!
Over the years, I’ve had my hand in a number of projects and AdrianGale is clearly a stand-out amongst them. The chemistry that Vic Rivera and I share is evident and I feel we make some of the best melodic hard rock in the modern era. What started as a studio project in 2000 has evolved into a true collaboration based on a strong friendship, mutual respect, and a love for what we do. It’s always a joy to record music that people want to hear… and the A/G fans are worthy of our best! We plan to give it to them.”

Stay tuned for progress updates and teasers into the recording process and look for the band to pop up for select live appearances.

2018 will be the year of the ‘Gale!

Wonder why they didn't sign with Kivel again?

Yeah me too ????

I like the go crazy bit tho.....the last album was good but v safe imo.

• My Little Pony

Yeah me too ????

I WILL be enforcing the go crazy aspect. It's in the contract :)

I can't wait to hear Tommy Denander's involvement on this.

;}

Yeah me too ????

I WILL be enforcing the go crazy aspect. It's in the contract :)

I can't wait to hear Tommy Denander's involvement on this.

;}

60 releases in, and so far ZERO Denander input.