The Classic Crime - How to Be Human

KarpetRydOFunk

• My Little Pony

I'm not sure anyone here, save Geoff and I, listen to this band. But you really ought to change that. And now is a great time to do so, because The Classic Crime are set to drop their latest album, How to Be Human, tomorrow.

I backed this project on Kickstarter, so I've had the album for two weeks already, and I can tell you it's good. Honestly, and I realise not everyone will share my opinion, I think this is their best work, so far.

• My Little Pony

That's actually pretty decent. Hey wait, when did you start listening to good music? :lol:

Sorry, I think somebody hacked my account.

• My Little Pony

How many times do you reckon you've listened to it through?

Am liking it on 1st listening

Maybe 15+. I've listened to it once every day I've had it (excluding weekends), and some days twice.

How many times do you reckon you've listened to it through?

Am liking it on 1st listening

Maybe 15+. I've listened to it once every day I've had it (excluding weekends), and some days twice.

That's another positive sign

• My Little Pony

Yaaayy I found the Bieber song, or rather the lyric video cos I have no recollection of how the song goes whatsoever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ELbX5CMomE

Oh, same song; different video.

Yaaayy I found the Bieber song, or rather the lyric video cos I have no recollection of how the song goes whatsoever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ELbX5CMomE

Oh, same song; different video.
No flipping way! Now you know I'm gonna have to go listen to the song and if it winds up with another Belieber in the world, it will be all your fault!

Whoops! Am i posting in the wrong thread here? I'm supposed to be in the Videos one. Ah man, my brain is mashed today. Thank goodness for bank holidays

That's actually pretty decent. Hey wait, when did you start listening to good music? :lol:

It's so weird when he posts something good, isn't it? It's a one in a million shot, but it happens. Still blows my mind as I just associate him with absolute garbage.

Anyway, it is true I have respect for this band, but I've not heard this yet. The tune I sampled - 'Holy water' - sounds very good, so I'll check this mofo out. They're a good band.

• 3 weeks later...

The song I love most of all on this album is this gem;

I dunno Karpet, is this too ungodly for you? Will you abandon and disown the band because of this blatant hatred for your Lord & Saviour Jesus CHRIST!