13. Eye To Eye (Tevin campbell cover)
14. Vittring (Magnus Uggla cover)

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

just listened to the first 4 or 5 songs of this and wow !!!!

this is just huge , basically if you love Hardcore superstar ( before the crappy last album) you will love this , sounds very similar to them , the song Haunting you is probably my favourite song of this year so far !

Hope the rest of this stacks up against the beginning

First listen through - they really nailed this one!

Soundwise its like a cross of New Religion and Generation Wild. Perfect. Big HCSS influence as well.

This is a lot more melodic (and Varied) than the debut.

The middle couple of songs Haunting You and Talia are just great. Killer songs.

Tbh i could do without the keyboard ballad...those songs are best left to bonus tracks or b sides imo, and the 2 covers at the end dont really fit the style of the album but even without those songs youve still got a cool intro and 10 songs without filler.

Great job!

First listen through - they really nailed this one!

Soundwise its like a cross of New Religion and Generation Wild. Perfect. Big HCSS influence as well.

This is a lot more melodic (and Varied) than the debut.

The middle couple of songs Haunting You and Talia are just great. Killer songs.

Tbh i could do without the keyboard ballad...those songs are best left to bonus tracks or b sides imo, and the 2 covers at the end dont really fit the style of the album but even without those songs youve still got a cool intro and 10 songs without filler.

Great job!

Agree completely

Really good album

Just a couple more points -

1. The production is Huuuuge (as Donald Trump would say) - why can't every album sound like this???

2. Regarding the covers - Eye to Eye is really good actually, but does not fit the style of the album. If you listen to the original you realise how good this cover is. They totally rocked up that song and made it their own imo. The last track is horrible - avoid.

I've got the vinyl on preorder. When I first heard these guys, I legitimately thought it was HCSS.

Yeah they sound extremely similar which can only be a good thing , this really could have been a HCSS album around the dreaming in a casket time

My favourite song from this is changing with every spin , it was Haunting you but I am loving How could I let you go, killer ballad and as mentioned previously this is how you produce an album , great sound

I've got the vinyl on preorder. When I first heard these guys, I legitimately thought it was HCSS.

Yeah they sound extremely similar which can only be a good thing , this really could have been a HCSS album around the dreaming in a casket time

My favourite song from this is changing with every spin , it was Haunting you but I am loving How could I let you go, killer ballad and as mentioned previously this is how you produce an album , great sound

Everyone here knows i am not a massive fan of ballads...but i will always acknowledge a great one, and this is certainly that.

I love that closing lyric...

"Stop and think for awhile,

Is it really goodbye,

I wont be there to hold you"

Going to check this album out. Never heard these guys before.

That purple vinyl looks sweet. Fits the cover colors as well. Purple vinyl bought

Edit: The production is on point. Seriously, it sounds fantastic. Only if TMF's production was this great.......

Edit2: Talia and How Could I Let You Go sound right out of the 80's. One word: Awesome

I listened to this one 2 and 1/2 times in a row today (time ran out). Sounds fantastic. On first spin, that ballad would be my favourite song too, and probably the best song I've heard in 2017 so far.

I actually don't really get the HCSS comparison, which is cool with me.

Like Glen said a page or two back, this is much more commercial / melodic than their debut, and imo, it suits them very well. It makes a band I really wanted to love, much easier to actually love. I expect this album to rate really well by the end of the year.