Online AOR/Melodicrock CD stores

Y&TForever

So, if I'm not buying new music on eBay, I usually order from NEH Records (Colorado). I used to buy from Impulse Records (Indiana, I think) and R.A.M. Music (Wisconsin), but they went out if business years ago.

Are there any other good sites like NEH Records that have AOR/Melodicrock CDs?

-Chris

importcds.com - but only if it is in stock; they will take your order if its out of stock then usually takes forever to get the cd, if at all

cdinzane.com - only ordered once and it went well, but i think other folks here say their customer service is non-existant

aorheaven.com - i have not ordered from them yet but I hear good things

• My Little Pony

NEH always seems high for me. I mean, yes, many titles are under $15, but the ones I usually want are around $20.

Ya, AOR Heaven is in the UK correct? I am buying the new H.E.A.T. Disc, and NEH has it on back order. I will just order from them, and be patient :)

Actually AOR Heaven is in Germany, the same goes for Music Buy Mail. Both top places for AOR/melodic/hard rock stuff.

• 2023 Gold Donors

That reminds me. Wasn't there a seller based in Arizona? I remember they usually had the latest releases. I bought some Suncity titles from them.

I think you are referring to Wishing Well Entertainment. I believe they shut their site down. They were still selling on Amazon after that but I don't know anymore. They were pretty good to. They would have code word sales and you would get 10% off your order. They would also get a selection of used stuff as well.

Perris Records is one that is still around, though they don't have the selection that they used to have 15 years ago.

I miss R.A.M. Music. Used to order from them quite a bit.

Another one I miss was Wildside Imports (out of Michigan). They had a lot good stuff back in the day.

There just aren't enough companies here in the US anymore. Seems most of them are in Europe and shipping just gets to costly.