Psychedelic/stoner music

changeling

Dunno if this thread has been started before, but here goes:):). My fave music has always been psychedelic music, but later on in life I wanted that sound to get heavier...and it did with early Black Sabbath on to Steppenwolf and recently with bands like Acid Witch and Monster Magnet, etc. etc.

Psychedelic yeah...but it has to be HEAVY!!:)

This thread is dedicated to heavy psych sounds from the past and the present and.......why not, the future 2:):)

ROCK ON:):)

Electric Boys' "Freewheelin'" is my kind of Stoner Rock. Do you know of anything else similar to that?

Yeah.......it's OK ......they sound like Monster Magnet meets Zodiac Mindwarp and the Love Reaction on a sleazy nite :):).....love 'em :)

• 2 weeks later...

Couple of local jersey bands:Atomic Bitchwax.Battery ElectricCheck 'em out.

Oh hell....do i know Atomic Bitchwax!! Ed Mundell was in MM and now he's got his own band....Ed married rock photographer Karen Murphy....is she a Jersey chick?!:)

I met Ed some yrs ago after a gig in Europe....kick ass guy!!

Couple of local jersey bands:Atomic Bitchwax.Battery ElectricCheck 'em out.

Oh hell....do i know Atomic Bitchwax!! Ed Mundell was in MM and now he's got his own band....Ed married rock photographer Karen Murphy....is she a Jersey chick?!:)

I met Ed some yrs ago after a gig in Europe....kick ass guy!!

I do know Finn Ryan (bass, vocals) is engaged to photographer Sandi Murphy. Yes she is a jersey chick. She does a lot of work for Accept as well. Ed and drummer Bob Pantella are both in MM.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...