Thanks glam_junkie

For taking the Santa Cruz - S/T CD off my hands. One of the few albums that hold up to the economics of the law of diminishing returns. The more you listen the worse it gets ;)

For taking the Santa Cruz - S/T CD off my hands. One of the few albums that hold up to the economics of the law of diminishing returns. The more you listen the worse it gets ;)

if it's that bad.... thanks for saving me the time and money for importing it from o/s and paying outrageous shipping.

cheers!

Why didn't you give it to me?!!! Great album. Lindsay, if you hate it, you know where to send it.

Oh, I just noticed...I have a copy on my tradelist... :whistle:

if it's that bad.... thanks for saving me the time and money for importing it from o/s and paying outrageous shipping.

cheers!

Why didn't you give it to me?!!! Great album. Lindsay, if you hate it, you know where to send it.

Oh, I just noticed...I have a copy on my tradelist... :whistle:

Oh really, haven't traded stuff for a while but I'll send you one of my crap CDs for it please. ;)

Seriously, though, I'll have a quick look, shall I.

lol.

I avoided that mistake by listening to it only twice.....on Spotify

1st time = pretty average, full of unnecessary swearing, and best 2 songs were the first 2 which i'd already heard

2nd time = to make sure.............yep I was right.

Over and out.

I did again a blind assessment of this one,in the car, as a way to triangulate the ratings.

I'm very happy with the internal consistency of my method. And the cd still swings in the 81-83% range of values.

I have heard it once (whilst in a car driving to swedenrock) and I didn't mind it from what I heard.

I could listen to Yngwie while driving to Sweden rock and I couldn't mind! ;)

:lol: He does suck, but one thing I will say to his credit, is that you could make an incredibly strong 'Best Of' album of his best songs.