Debbie Ray - new EP 'Rock n Roll Widow' (must hear!)

Glen

Debbie Ray have a new EP out with three new tracks and the title track is a monster song. Unfortunately this is not on you tube but take from me this is a killer song, and one of the best ive heard this year! Its on Spotify so go take a listen there if you can. Impossible to describe it but its like a cross of Crashdiet and Hinder.

Also if you missed their debut album from 2010 called 'Artificial Misery' you should check that out, cos that is a great album too. Here is a cut or two from the debut (not the best songs, but the only ones I could find) -

Road Dog Souls -

Someone To Blame -

Go check this band out cos they are great.

Actually here you go found it - tracks 1 and 3 are awesome!

http://www.myspace.c...-widow-18505060

Now that is massively frustrating. When I try to play the songs, it says I haven't got the most up to date Flash player, but when I check with Flash, it says I have the most up to date version. Shit. F***ing Myspace!

Now that is massively frustrating. When I try to play the songs, it says I haven't got the most up to date Flash player, but when I check with Flash, it says I have the most up to date version. Shit. F***ing Myspace!

Yeah sorry mate, its not on you tube :-(

Its on itunes tho so you could listen to a sample there?

Good shout.

How catchy is that first song? Going to have to download that one I reckon ... unless the rest of the album lives up to that standard.

Track 3 is okay, but not nearly as good at the title track. Chooooooon!!! :D

Good shout.

How catchy is that first song? Going to have to download that one I reckon ... unless the rest of the album lives up to that standard.

Track 3 is okay, but not nearly as good at the title track. Chooooooon!!! :D

Its a 3 track EP. Yep the title track is marvellous. Serious track.

Their debut is a great album too. 'Stars Aint Much Of A Light' is such a brilliant song!

Yeah, good band and this sounds like they're continuing where they left off. Totally agree that the title track is pretty crazy awesome. The other 2 are good, but that one is a monster.

Yeah, good band and this sounds like they're continuing where they left off. Totally agree that the title track is pretty crazy awesome. The other 2 are good, but that one is a monster.

So I agree with Glen and Geoff? Surely a first. I'll keep taking the medication, it seems to be working. ;)

It is a great song, I think I prefer it to anything from the previous album.

So I agree with Glen and Geoff? Surely a first. I'll keep taking the medication, it seems to be working. ;)

Yeah, definitely their best song yet, imho.

just to not put people off the debut, we talking comparing a brilliant song to 'just' excellent songs ;-)

just to not put people off the debut, we talking comparing a brilliant song to 'just' excellent songs ;-)

Yeah, the debut is very good - not a bad song on it I don't think. There's just nothing quite as explosive as this track on there, though.

• 2 years later...