Mike Lee Rejoins Barren Cross

Fat Freddy

According to their Facebook page, Barren Cross has welcomed prodigal vocalist Mike Lee back into the fold... for whatever that's worth. Some of you may recall their announcement a year or two back welcoming their new vocalist (Dean Kohn), which resulted in diddly-squat. No shows, no new recordings, no nothin'.

The reformed B.C. is playing at the Elements of Rock festival in Switzerland in March, though, so at least there's something goin' on this time.

I wonder what led to them reconciling? From what I read Mike Lee kinda weirded out(strange doctrinal issues) to there dismay. What was the persona he went by when he left Barren Cross? I thought he changed his name or something to that matter.

• 1 month later...

I wonder what led to them reconciling? From what I read Mike Lee kinda weirded out(strange doctrinal issues) to there dismay. What was the persona he went by when he left Barren Cross? I thought he changed his name or something to that matter.

Michael D.R.I.V.E.

http://www.michaeldrive.com/

• 8 months later...

anyone hear any update on the possible new album?

Are you gonna tell us about it?

No. I am HOPING something new is in the works and that someone has heard something. They have been back together for about a year and I have not heard anything. So I ask again, has anyone heard anything about new music coming out of Barren Cross?