New Jerusalem

anyone got this on CD? I have the cassette and being I'm not a huge Zep fan I never connected with this cd.

check out the review of the band here if you think it might be something you are interested in.

http://www.graydot.com/support/njx.html

sound clips

http://www.amazon.com/New-Jerusalem/dp/B00...1228&sr=1-1

They really mix it up with major influences from all those bands mentioned. Some good stuff from those samples :tumbsup:

• 2 years later...

Nothing really amazing, but sounds like it might be worth a look. The prices on Amazon are fairly cheap so I think I'll give it a shot. What songs do you recommend off it?

kind of like I said in my OP, I'm not a Zepp fan so this didn't really sit with me. It has been a long time since I even have dug my cassette out and given it a listen. The thread about 70's rock made me think of this and some of the big 70's fans might find this interesting. So sorry, nothing I can really say is "top 3" from the album

kind of like I said in my OP, I'm not a Zepp fan so this didn't really sit with me. It has been a long time since I even have dug my cassette out and given it a listen. The thread about 70's rock made me think of this and some of the big 70's fans might find this interesting. So sorry, nothing I can really say is "top 3" from the album

Ah I see, fair enough. Thanks for bringing it to our attention though :)

I nearly got it but after a few listens on the Amazon samples, the vocals on the 1st and I think 9th track are just the type of vocals I don't like.

Still some good stuff on it and still might get it yet :unsure:

The jury is still out on this whether to get it or not :unsure:

• 10 months later...
  • 4 years later...