H.E.A.T - Live In London

Stefan

1779760_10152837671059288_39886697206597

Pressrelease:

H.E.A.T is one of those bands which you need to see live on stage. Armed with a reputation of a brilliant live act, Sweden’s rock sensation is always in to deliver a truly energetic and passionate show. “Live In London” is the band’s first ever live release and truly captures the band at their best.
Mainly recorded at The Garage in London on May 16, 2014 during their first ever European headline tour, “Live In London” is going to be released on February 20, 2015 on earMUSIC.

Mixed by Grammy award winning producer Tobias Lindell, the live album includes 15 powerful hymns. Front man Erik Grönwall knows how to seduce the audience with his powerful crisp clear voice and his boundless, hyperactive stage persona which makes the audience go crazy.
The band – Eric Rivers (guitar), Jona Tee (keyboards), Jimmy Jay (bass) and Crash (drums) – join in with a sheer force of energy and fully indulge themselves into the music. The on point performance includes all the band’s classics, from the melodious “1000 Miles” to the catchy “It’s All About Tonight” and “Breaking The Silence” as well as their most recent smashes “A Shot At Redempetion” and “Mannequin Show” – to all of which the audience passionately sings along.
H.E.A.T will definitely restore your faith in rock music.

The first live video clip for “Tearing Down The Walls” includes images from their most recent tour in May 2014 and gives you an idea of H.E.A.T’s live force.

5092667d6a.jpg

Tracklist:

1. Point Of No Return
2. A Shot At Redemption
3. Better Off Alone
4. 1000 Miles
5. It's All About Tonight
6. Inferno
7. The Wreckoning / Tearing Down The Walls
8. Mannequin Show
9. Late Night Lady
10. In And Out Of Trouble
11. Downtown
12. Enemy In Me
13. Emergency
14. Breaking The Silence
15. Living On The Run

Looking forward to this...such a good live band!

I wish it were from MRF4 in Chicago but will still be awesome :)

Also, I did also find out on twitter that there will be no DVD with this release in case anybody was wondering as I was...

I'm still wondering if they might slide any bonus tracks on it for the Japan release...Do bands usually put bonus tracks on live Japan releases or do they only do that for studio albums?

This could be the definative live album of the melodic hard rock genre..

H.E.A.T are a class act who's intense live show are unmatched by any other band I've seen over the last 20 + years.

I dont know if there will be a dvd release for the live album but I sure hope so as visualising the songs peformed will unedoubtedly elevate the listening experience :)

The only way I'd have been a little interested in this is if they'd mostly performed tracks off the first 2 discs; to hear Gronwall on those songs... and a beefier sound. As is, I'd rather just hear the studio versions of these tunes. ;)

Saw on twitter that H.e.a.t was asked if there would be a DVD with this release and their response was that there wouldn't be.

That's disappointing but still really looking forward to this. I love hearing live shows, especially when you have a band like H.e.a.t and a front man like Erik Gronwall that brings so much energy to the songs in a live setting. I wasn't at this particular show but did see them on the Tearing Down The Walls tour in Chicago so this will still be a nice reminder of that show and the tour in general....And I'll still be able to visualize Erik jumping around like the Energizer bunny while listening to this :)

Still no word on if there will be any bonus tracks though. I'm wondering if maybe there won't be space on the disc for any bonus tracks as looking at the set, I think they've cut a song or two out of the show already.

I had seen that somewhere...FB or something....I think somebody had said during Danger Road the power went out...

Also doesn't look like 1000 Miles and Downtown were played during that show. I'm guessing they probably recorded May 17th in Newcastle and they pulled those songs from that show.

Also kinda bummed that Beg Beg Beg is getting left out...But they usually go into an extended version with a cover song snippet played during that song so probably decided to cut it for space and rights purposes.

Did they play Lay Your Hands on Me during the London gig? Would be cool to hear them do that song....

The sound went during one song.

No but they did play 1000 miles & downtown for sure. The mike went in Danger Road so the band carried on playing and Erik went crazy in the crowd.

The guy is a nutter.

I'm wondering about that also...

I'll be watching to see if the Japanese version has anything additional. They've had bonuses on all their other releases in Japan...Not sure if they will for a live release like this though.

I wonder if H.E.A.t are planning on including any non live tracks as an added bonus given that there's 79 mins on a cd and the band's shows are usually around under 75 :)