The Letter Black

FredGarvin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

That new tune (video) was GREAT! I've enjoyed this band since they're first EP came out years ago! Thanks for the notice! **goes to see if they're album is available** :-)

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Well, while most modern rock bands seem to be softening up with their recent releases, these guys have gone the other way and released their heaviest album yet. Sadly, for me, it's also their weakest. Weak isn't the right word - it's a good, strong and heavy album... but the balls have come at the expense of good songs, imo.

This would be my favourite song from the album, but to be honest none really "did it" for me;

While most modern rock bands seem to be softening up with their recent releases, these guys have gone the other way and released their heaviest album yet. Sadly, for me, it's also their weakest. Weak isn't the right word - it's a good, strong and heavy album... but the balls have come at the expense of good songs, imo.

Yep, I was all excited when I heard they were going heavier ... until I actually heard it. All sorts of crunch and screams and balls, but they left most of the hooks behind in the process.