Hericane Alice.......... new album?

AlphaMale

via FB

Hericane Alice

October 5 at 4:19pm ·

I am getting excited about "The Alice" shaking off the dust and airing out the new album at Pekin, IL Rock N Skull Festival

https://www.facebook.com/rocknskull.pekinil?fref=ts

next weekend. "I'm back on the road again"!

Looks like a whole new band:

Current line-up

Chris Lakey : Drums
Johnny Keyte : Bass
Bruce Naumann : Vocals
Johnny Holiday : Guitar

Past members

Danny Gill : Guitar
Jackie Ramos : Drums
Ian Mayo : Bass

Yeah, you got me with the first post, but the new line-up is a buzzkill. Basically a solo album for the vocalist, hey? Shame... but still curious.

• Haha 1

I'm sure all twelve of their remaining fans will be thrilled.

• Haha 1

I'm sure all twelve of his remaining fans will be thrilled.

Fixed.

• Haha 1

I'm sure all twelve of his remaining fans will be thrilled.

Fixed.

:rofl2: I stand corrected. Nice one, G.

I know all these guys in the current band personally and can assure you that they are killer players and performers. They have a show coming up here locally and even one of their FIRST guitarists from the initial Demo's will be joining them on stage... Leni DiMancari

I know all these guys in the current band personally and can assure you that they are killer players and performers. They have a show coming up here locally and even one of their FIRST guitarists from the initial Demo's will be joining them on stage... Leni DiMancari

He was in the original version of the band when it was spelled HURRICANE ALICE. Some band named Hurricane was going to sue them and that's why they changed the spelling of "hurricane" to "hericane". :)

• 2 months later...

I went to the Rock 'N' Skull show... Hericane Alice was one of the best bands that played.. I for sure will pick up any new stuff they release. Good songs.

Also saw them at Hammerjacks when they were Hurricane Alice. I think I still have that poster around here somewhere.

I went to the Rock 'N' Skull show... Hericane Alice was one of the best bands that played.. I for sure will pick up any new stuff they release. Good songs.

Also saw them at Hammerjacks when they were Hurricane Alice. I think I still have that poster around here somewhere.

Did they do any new material?

• 2 weeks later...

So basically, they're going to record an album that sounds absolutely nothing in the world like Hericane Alice?

That honestly doesn't bother me - seriously, good luck to the guys and I wish them well. I hope it's some good stuff. The thing I want to know, is why on earth use the Hericane Alice name? What's the point? Just call it a new band with a new sound and be done with it...

• 3 years later...

Wow.... it's been awhile eh?

New post by Bruce:

Are you ready to Rock N Roll? We're mixing the last few songs and performing the new album 3/23 at Maxx Bar, Ham Lake, MN. Put on your dancin shoes and your party pants because Uncle Alice is gonna lay it down hard!

1 hour ago, AlphaMale said:

Wow.... it's been awhile eh?

Yeah you hit the nail right on the head...3 and a half years later and we may finally get to here the new material.

Edited by lettard

• 1 year later...

The chorus ain't bad, but the verses are so terrible, it's painful to get there...:taz:

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, AlphaMale said:

Awful!

17 hours ago, whiplash1972 said:

The chorus ain't bad, but the verses are so terrible, it's painful to get there...:taz:

After those rave reviews I don't even think i'll listen to this  :(

• Haha 1