Crazy Lixx - Heroes (cover of Eurovision 2015 winner)

Stefan

Mmm i far prefer the original thanks.

Great vocals and modern dance orientated tune against a tired rock version with weak vocals.

No contest for me.

Mmm i far prefer the original thanks.

Great vocals and modern dance orientated tune against a tired rock version with weak vocals.

No contest for me.

Please put the crack pipe down!

I'll take the Crazy Lixx one too. Not sold on the song itself, but I do definitely prefer the hard rock version.

Not really a great song but not bad. I like the CRAZY LIXX cover but don't mind the original although I don't know how that song and performance can win the contest, must be hundreds of worse songs out there :D

Not really a great song but not bad. I like the CRAZY LIXX cover but don't mind the original although I don't know how that song and performance can win the contest, must be hundreds of worse songs out there :D

This is Eurovision remember.....most of the other songs were crap.

Still think Crazy Lixx ruin everything that is good about the original by peddling out a tired and predictable rock formula and once again they prove that the guy just cant sing.

I prefer the Crazy Lixx version and i think the guy sings good

the guy sings OK on record [just]......and shit live [trust me]

It's astounding how many artists can't cut it live isn't it? I recently listened to Cinderella's Stripped live album and the vocals are terrible. Anyway i digress, Crazy Lixx hopefully won't release a live album then :)

Song itself is boring, but I'll take Crazy Lixx all day!!!

Still think Crazy Lixx ruin everything that is good about the original by peddling out a tired and predictable rock formula and once again they prove that the guy just cant sing.

But the Original is predictable in todays modern "whatever" you you want to call this.

It's astounding how many artists can't cut it live isn't it? I recently listened to Cinderella's Stripped live album and the vocals are terrible. Anyway i digress, Crazy Lixx hopefully won't release a live album then :)

yeah many great singers also have their bad day on stage once in a while, although sometimes some of them have many bad days :D

But the Original is predictable in todays modern "whatever" you you want to call this.

Yep, very true. There is no way on the planet the rock version is one iota any more unique than the dime-a-dozen original.

Production-wise alone, the Crazy Lixx song is the best I've heard from them.