Trixter - New Album "Human Era"

tts42572

First new single has been released called Rockin' To The Edge of the Night from the new album Human Era due out in early June. All details and track listing can be found in link below.

I enjoyed their last album as I basically bought it with no expectations and was pleasantly surprised. My expectations are higher this time around and this sounds like a pretty good start to my ears :)

Frontiers Music Srl is thrilled to announce the release of the new studio album from good-time rock n’ rollers, TRIXTER entitled “Human Era” on June 5th in Europe and June 9th in North America.

Following on the heels of the successful comeback album, New Audio Machine - a record chock full of rocking anthems -, TRIXTER are returning stronger than ever. “After the success of our last album, New Audio Machine, we felt more confident than ever in making another top notch album. I’m so proud to say that after more than 25 years of making records, TRIXTER is getting better and better. "Human Era" will show the world this band at it's finest,” says lead guitarist Steve Brown.

The new album sees TRIXTER sticking to their guns and delivering 11 new choice cuts, with a sound reminiscent of their earlier work which they were well known for in the ‘90s. For fans new to Trixter, their sound fits in nicely to an album collection next to Bon Jovi, Def Leppard, Van Halen, AC/DC and even 70's classic rock mainstays.

Northern New Jersey’s TRIXTER’s self-titled debut album (1990) spawned three monster hit singles/videos with “Give It To Me Good”, “One in a Million” and “Surrender”, as well as an RIAA-certified Gold album. TRIXTER has toured extensively in the United States, Canada and Japan. They have performed in arenas and amphitheaters and have appeared live on numerous television and radio programs such as Entertainment Tonight, Pay-Per-View, VH-1, MTV, Z-Rock and MetalShop. TRIXTER has shared the stage with such rock heavyweights as Kiss, Boston, Scorpions, Poison, Cinderella, Warrant, Slaughter, Winger, Skid Row, Firehouse, Stryper, Dokken and more. The band recently nabbed the #29 spot on VH-1’s “Top 40 Hair Bands of All Time” countdown.

“Almost 30 years together and the band is tighter than ever! We are family and that makes everything we do more and more special. The title track HUMAN ERA really sheds insight into our story,” concludes Steve Brown.

Enjoy the first video single and album opening song “Rockin’ to the Edge of the Night” – a true and instant classic from the band - following this link:

HUMAN ERA track listing includes:

1. Rockin' To The Edge Of The Night
2. Crash That Party
3. Not Like All The Rest
4. For You
5. Every Second Counts
6. Beats Me Up
7. Good Times Now
8. Midnight In Your Eyes
9. All Night Long
10. Soul Of A Lovin' Man
11. Human Era
12. Always a Victim (Acoustic version - bonus track iTunes)
13. Road of a Thousand Dreams (Re-recorded version - bonus track iTunes)

TRIXTER is Pete Loran (lead vocals/rhythm guitar), Steve Brown (lead guitar/harmonica/backing vocals), P.J. Farley (bass/backing vocals) and Gus Scott (drums/percussion/backing vocals).

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy days :) sounds great,real party/summer time stuff,reminds me of Johnny Lima.

Agree!

For me that song already tops anything on the last album. It's always hard to tell from these clips, but production sounds a lot better and I like the backing vocals too. Sounds really, really cool. I expect this album to be a lot better than the last one, which like Nightrain, I didn't think too much of. But if there's more like this it should blitz it pretty easily. I hope...

I assume this is the new album cover... a diner?? Love it! It's sooooo Jersey. :D

p19j1ifpun1rdv1puj1go76vs1eu84.jpg

Love this band so much, great albums. Their debut gets regular spins in my house. Play Rough is just awesome. Love that they are together again and have all four original members. Rare these days...

Love this band so much, great albums. Their debut gets regular spins in my house. Play Rough is just awesome. Love that they are together again and have all four original members. Rare these days...

I will be picking it up also. Liked the last one a lot and the debut is great." Hear" is not bad also

This is excellent! Love what these guys are doing!

:headbanger:

I agree with all of that. The new song, "Rockin' To The Edge Of The Night," is exactly the fun kind of rock that I wanna hear from Trixter these days, and it's perfect timing with summer coming up!

• 2 weeks later...

I love to see how a band kept their friendship for over 30 years and from the EPK sounds like they're really having fun and I hope it's real and not fake. Good luck to Trixter and hopefully this new album will be great

I agree.

Everything I've seen and heard about these guys over the years follows along with this...They're a close knit bunch that's just having a good time. These guys are one of my favorite sort of under appreciated/under-rated acts.

Really looking forward to this album.

Great video, hilarious bunch of guys. They would be a blast to hang with. Also get to hear some snippets of the new album. This is going to be a good one!

They formed in 1982/1984??? Wow, long time before they got their record deal.

Am I tripping, or are they all just glazing over the fact that they weren't actually together for about 12-14 years in the middle there? Or is it me who is missing something? There was no Trixter between 1995 to 2007 was there? You wouldn't guess that, listening to them all say how awesome it's been being together for 30 years, lol.

Anyway, new tracks sound really, really good. And it all sounds very well produced too. Loved hearing that that first single was actually written 25 years ago. That's the kind of shit I love. I wish all bands from this era were using songs they wrote 25 years ago, because there was a magic then that they have all lost now. This album is sounding like it might just present itself as a true contender.

Everyone's raving about this new track, really excited to hear it will have to check it out as soon as I get home. But I thought the last album had been very well received, reading through the comments it seems it's been more of an average album to most people?

I don't think they were apart because they disliked each other or had a fallout. From everything I've seen on them, it was basically because their label dropped them and the musical landscape had changed at that time. I really just think they thought they were done and the demand for their music wasn't there and they went off and did other things.

Glad they got a second chance though. I really enjoyed their last album as it was just a fun does of melodic rock with lots of classic Def Leppard style harmonies.

And hearing the same type of thing in the newest single.

Am I tripping, or are they all just glazing over the fact that they weren't actually together for about 12-14 years in the middle there? Or is it me who is missing something? There was no Trixter between 1995 to 2007 was there? You wouldn't guess that, listening to them all say how awesome it's been being together for 30 years, lol.

Anyway, new tracks sound really, really good. And it all sounds very well produced too. Loved hearing that that first single was actually written 25 years ago. That's the kind of shit I love. I wish all bands from this era were using songs they wrote 25 years ago, because there was a magic then that they have all lost now. This album is sounding like it might just present itself as a true contender.

Maybe they're inactive musically during that hiatus period but doesn't mean they're stop hanging out :D

Thanks for posting...

Sounding good to me. Always tough to tell from 30 second samples but hearing good guitar work and plenty of Def Leppard style harmonies.

Pre-order done and looking forward to it :)