Sin Cruz - Enter the Unknown

grissolm

AWESOME band name! Just awesome. Well done, guys.

For fuck's sake. What is actually wrong with these fucking c*nts and their stupid fucked up fucking band names these days? It's so fucking ridiculous I'd rather pop my balls in the fucking toaster tomorrow morning, butter them up... maybe peanut butter on the other one... but just lather them up with some sort of condiment, and just munch those fuckers. I'd rather eat my own toasted balls, and the ballsack, than keep being subjected to these stupid, fucking, insipid fucking band names. Fuck me, it's a fucking offence on my eyeballs and then brain to digest it. Fuck. Why don't they just call themselves Fuck Fuckers? Or Ball Swallowers? Or C*nt Extravaganza? I don't care. Just not this fucking stupid, fucking shit every single time.

Some nice musical parts, but overall that's a pretty poor chorus (I just listened to the 2nd song) and really disjointed and awkward overall. Not really sure what they're trying to achieve to be honest. Bit of a muddle, but some nice music.

For fuck's sake. What is actually wrong with these fucking c*nts and their stupid fucked up fucking band names these days? It's so fucking ridiculous I'd rather pop my balls in the fucking toaster tomorrow morning, butter them up... maybe peanut butter on the other one... but just lather them up with some sort of condiment, and just munch those fuckers. I'd rather eat my own toasted balls, and the ballsack, than keep being subjected to these stupid, fucking, insipid fucking band names. Fuck me, it's a fucking offence on my eyeballs and then brain to digest it. Fuck. Why don't they just call themselves Fuck Fuckers? Or Ball Swallowers? Or C*nt Extravaganza? I don't care. Just not this fucking stupid, fucking shit every single time.

Some nice musical parts, but overall that's a pretty poor chorus (I just listened to the 2nd song) and really disjointed and awkward overall. Not really sure what they're trying to achieve to be honest. Bit of a muddle, but some nice music.

Butter with peanut butter ? ?

Meh id pass on that snack myself

Butter with peanut butter ?

Meh id pass on that snack myself

lol. Sorry mate. I should have stipulated. One ball will have butter, by itself. The other one will have peanut butter, by itself. There will be no butter on the testicle with peanut butter. Apologies that was not made clearer. ;)

Santa Cruz....equally stupid.

For me it serves a purpose and instantly makes me think "sunset strip" type 80's hair metal. So while the name's hardly brilliance in motion... but it serves it's purpose. Sin Cruz, however, serves only the purpose of being horrifying.

Santa Cruz....equally stupid.

For me it serves a purpose and instantly makes me think "sunset strip" type 80's hair metal. So while the name's hardly brilliance in motion... but it serves it's purpose. Sin Cruz, however, serves only the purpose of being horrifying.

Nope. Both stupid. If u mean cruise write cruise.

Not Cruz.

At least Cruz sounds like Cruise. Imagine your name was something moronic like Cruzh, or something mind-bendingly penis snapping like that?!

To be honest I rarely read a band name and instantly think ''that sounds cool''. If the music is good the name becomes cool to me. Jacob mentioned De La Cruz above, when I first heard that I was like why would an Australian band call themselves that? Then I heard the songs and was like ''yeah right on, De La Cruz!!''

For example Brother Firetribe sounds as dumb as can be, and what I've heard of the band so far (excerpts from 2 or 3 songs) didn't really impress me. If someday I get into them I might change my opinion about the band name.

Also Cruzh I thought was dumb (and still do), but let's say we lived in a world where Dokken never existed and then Cruzh came along in 2016 and put out the exact same material sounding exactly the same - Tooth & Nail, Under Lock & Key, Back for the Attack. I'd get used to the name you can believe that :D

So what I'm saying is the music can make or break a name