Classic 80's videos

AlphaMale

Oh, very cool find, mate. Never thought I'd see a video for that one. I love the song too. Damn them boyz were pretty...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • My Little Pony

This is one I stumbled upon years ago, and was really surprised they had a music video. Just makes me wonder how many indie bands had music videos. Seems like a fair bit of money went into this band, but they never got anywhere.

• 1 month later...

This is one I stumbled upon years ago, and was really surprised they had a music video. Just makes me wonder how many indie bands had music videos. Seems like a fair bit of money went into this band, but they never got anywhere.

Very cool. Nice find. Not the greatest song to make a video for, but still cool to see.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2023 Gold Donors
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2023 Gold Donors

Apparently this clip was single handedly responsible for the death of Billy Squire's hard rock reputation. The song itself isn't too bad, but the dancing is an abomination. I don't know WTF he was thinking. Bear in mind, this isn't a parody. He's deadly serious.

• My Little Pony

Lol, remember this one well. Just wow!

Yup. See, this shit right here is the reason everyone thinks White people can't dance.