Misheard lyrics

simo

You ever misheard lyrics which ended up being funny? Recently listened to Kill For Thrill's ''Motorcycle Cowboys'' and remembered a friend who though the part ''Firepower by my side, I'll put a bullet between your eyes'' to be ''I'll put a bullet into your ass'' hahaha

Also ''Blackout in the bedroom'' instead of red room by Love/Hate, courtesy of the same guy :D

The Rolling Stones - Beast Of Burden.

When I first heard it, I was driving in the car and wasn't paying too close attention until I caught myself singing "I'll Never Leave... your pizza burnin'"... and then it hit me funny and I had to listen closer :whistle:

Not me personally, but I remember reading what someone said about the Ratt song Giving Yourself Away. The lyrics are "It's written in the tears on your face." They thought it said "It's written in the jizz on your face."

Some Mexicans that did a job with me last month started singing along to the music I'd play everyday, to one of which was Edguy's song Navigator, these guys would get all excited when it would come up on my playlist, and as soon as the chorus came up, all 3 of them would in gang vocal style, start singing "and the alligator was sentenced to jail" I literally had to cover my mouth, and pretend I was going to puke, because I could not control the laughter that was surging into my face, it was more then I could ever explain in simple words, because they weren't fucking around, they truly enjoyed the song, and were being sincere in their singing of it, they felt so much feeling singing about this poor alligator who was sentenced to jail, OMG, if I could even remotely describe the shear comedy of this scenario,

Speaking of Ratt, I still hear them singing, "I knew right from the beginning that you would not win it". It was long after the song came out that I discovered the actual line.

In Billy Idol's "Blue Highway", I thought "Wait for love to crash on my highway" was "Wave hello to Christ on my highway."

I used to think Nickelback was singing "Are we having fun yet? Nyet, nyet, no, no".

Of course Led Zeppelin - Immigrant Song

Still haven't figured out the lyrics to that one despite having read them multiple times. Come from the land of the ice and snow from the midnight sun to the Hudson river.

Drive our ships to new land, fight the whore (or HALL), sing and cry. Always sweet and refreshing %ç&*/ I wanna go one day's a western show

Hahaha I know it's completely wrong but that's what I still hear to this day, damn

• 9 months later...
  • My Little Pony

Kiss - Let's Put the X in Sex

I used to hear, "You're begging for an apple but you only get a pea".

Hahaha! That's hilarious.

• 1 year later...

My wife kinda ruined two Mr. Big songs for me while we were overseas a couple of weeks ago.

First one was Green Tinted Sixties Mind where she thought the chorus was "green titties sixty-nine" Very hard to un-hear it after you've sung it that was a few times.

Then as the mix progressed we got to the most recent album and the song Forever And Back and the lyric "oh when you left me I lost my direction so tell me that you want me back"

She heard it as "oh when you left me I lost my erection so tell me that you want me back"

Then when I laughed she said "I thought that was why she left him, because he couldn't get it up"

• 2 years later...

Listening to some Papa Roach that I had overlooked.
My Heart Is A Fist
Where they say "my heart is a fist drenched in blood"
I heard "my heart is a fist transgender"
had to look up the correct lyrics as they didn't seem right lol

I think Paul Stanley does this shit on purpose, I cant remember exactly, there are a few, I do remember the 1st time I heard I Just Wanna, it sounds like he's saying I just wanna fuck you, and hes saying i just wanna forget you, but he drags that FU out, you know what im sayen an shit, my ex(fucking whore) used to know without a doubt, that the Kiss song I listen to was saying Lick It Up (it's on the rag now} i never heard that till she planted it on me, now those are the words I sing. go figure