Livesay - Frozen Hell

Stefan

14352448_10154484390322305_7474144443668

From FB:

So, we have been working hard to bring you, what we hope you will find to be our best release to date. We know it sounds cliché, but confidence is high that such a boast will come to be reality when it is all said and done.

Now we have unveiled our new logo, to coincide with this chapter and the evolution in the band. Ty Sims (House of Lords, Tango Down, Bombay Black) is busy mixing/producing what will become "FROZEN HELL" for us. So, we thought we'd drop the new look!!

Photographed by renowned photographer Jeremy Saffer!!! Jeremy, who has photographed everyone from Slipknot, Metallica, Megadeth, and Alice Cooper to well known actors such as Robert Englund and Danny Trejo, brought his talent and vision to our sessions. We couldn't be happier or more honored to be photographed by such a talent and rock star in his own right. So check out the new band pics folks!

Rest assured we have more surprises in store for you between now and October. Get ready folks...Hell is coming, FROZEN HELL.

14448906_10154493215277305_3828736230736

Is that a new album from these guys?

http://www.heavyharmonies.com/cgi-bin/band.cgi?BandNum=2357

Yes

Yes

Cool. Can't remember being overly sold by previous efforts, but looking forward to them hopefully stepping up another level.

Yes

Cool. Can't remember being overly sold by previous efforts, but looking forward to them hopefully stepping up another level.

I can promise that this will satisfy many fans of the genre. IMHO this is the best release from the band to date. Shawn Pelata from Line of Fire is the new lead singer and the band has taken a slightly different direction from their previous releases.

New song will be dropped soon

• 1 month later...

Just ordered this,its so hard to find where I am so ive gone straight to the source,was never a fan of their previous output but this sounds very like Lavalle to my ears :) which is good :headbanger:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Shawn Pelata out as singer of Livesay:

From Shawn's FB page:

It has been brought to my attention that, via a radio interview, Livesay has announced they have acquired a new singer. I have been sitting on this info for a while, but since it's out in the open now, I can confirm that I have indeed stepped down as vocalist for Livesay. Last November it had become apparent that I was simply not the right fit for their situation, so I excused myself.

It was a fun, albeit short, ride and I want to thank the guys for the opportunity. They're a great band and will do great things! Go see for yourself when they take the stage with Tango Down, Loudness & Y&T at The Chance in April!

Cheers!
Onward and upward!

612659.jpg?1511

Tracks:

01. Intro
02. Leaving
03. Slaved and Bound
04. With or Without You
05. Age of Reason
06. Welcome to the Real World
07. Stop Believing
08. Comes of Age