Like A Storm - Awaken The Fire

Stefan

635436224890547325.jpg?width=750

From bravewords.com:

New Zealand-based hard rockers, Like A Storm, will release their new full-length album, Awaken The Fire, on February 24th.

Like A Storm is comprised of three biological brothers - Chris Brooks (lead vocals, guitar, didgeridoo, keys/programming), Matt Brooks (vocals, lead guitar, keys/programming), and Kent Brooks (bass, vocals, keys/programming)- and it’s this unique dynamic that helped them build such a diehard and devoted fan-base by tirelessly touring to promote their debut album, The End Of The Beginning, with top acts such as Alter Bridge, Shinedown and Creed. In the midst of that whirlwind, the road served as the foundation for their forthcoming sophomore set, and first album for Another Century Records, Awaken The Fire.

p198tbihs4qavrpl7sd1hibm014.jpg

• My Little Pony

Hey Geoff...... what do you think of these guys?

That might depend on his perception of Kiwis.

I thought it was good, but where's the didgeridoo? I wanna hear those tracks.

Yeah, definitely like this band. I remember waving my ANZAC flag to this brilliant tune off the last album. Love this tune. Seriously makes me cherish the homeland;

Yeah, definitely like this band. I remember waving my ANZAC flag to this brilliant tune off the last album. Love this tune. Seriously makes me cherish the homeland;

Love that tune also. And the search begins.....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I started a topic for this album in the 'Other Music Styles' section not realising that there already was this one.

Only one spin so far but this is some pretty good stuff. I really liked their 'End of the Beginning' disc from back in '09. This one probably isn't better but it's hard to compare because it has been so long since I played the debut. Good solid album anyway, both heavy and melodic at times. I look forward to more spins soon.

Haha, yeah, I listened to it today and was all like, do these dudes realise it's all stuff that's already been released? :lol: But yeah, the new stuff is good strong stuff too.