Brother Firetribe - Taste Of A Champion

Stefan

• 3 weeks later...

That sounds like Brother Firetribe to me. Nothing wrong with it except the visuals which make you want to hate everything about it!

That sounds like Brother Firetribe to me. Nothing wrong with it except the visuals which make you want to hate everything about it!

Exactly what I thought. Typical BF to my ears...sounds good to me.

• 2 months later...

From FB:

Hello Tribesters,

like most of you have probably already guessed, the release date of our new single has unfortunately been postponed again. The game is still on tough!

We are re-doing the guessing game, so you have time to guess the new release date until August 14! Guess right and you never know what might happen... :)
Post your guesses to the old event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/552517478260837/

Yeah, we know, this sucks big time... but hey, you know, it's worth it, we promise! And what's wack is, you can expect BIG things happening in 2017, which is by the way our 15th anniversary year. Think about that, how time flies!

Needless to say, we are really looking forward to 2017 & we're super stoked to see all of you guys on the road. Yep, you read that right - we're hitting the road next year! It's going to be THE year for BROTHER FIRETRIBE and we want ALL of YOU to join us for the ride & party with us!

Thanks for your patience & understanding... your support means a lot to us! Now, start guessing and while you're at it, enjoy the summer and don't forget to Rock 'n' Roll!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Artist Brother Firetribe

Type Single

Released September 23, 2016

Oh. Above post says September 8th.

• 2 weeks later...

I heard it and it reminds me a new styled Eye Of The Tiger. It's pretty cool...what else do you expect from Brother Firetribe?