beware of this buyer from the czech republic....dadox841

Hi All...just wanted to help others avoid the mistake I made....twice...years ago I blocked a buyer from the Czech Republic with the ebay user name of dadox841 due to abusive and unfair feedback...he asked to be unblocked recently to bid on my new stuff and like a bonehead i didn't bother to lookup why he might have been blocked in the first place...then he bid and once again got his money back from ebay and left negative feedback anyway...

hope this helps someone else in some small way...take care!
Mike

Hi All...just wanted to help others avoid the mistake I made....twice...years ago I blocked a buyer from the Czech Republic with the ebay user name of dadox841 due to abusive and unfair feedback...he asked to be unblocked recently to bid on my new stuff and like a bonehead i didn't bother to lookup why he might have been blocked in the first place...then he bid and once again got his money back from ebay and left negative feedback anyway...

hope this helps someone else in some small way...take care!
Mike

Don't feel bad Mike.....I've done the same thing over and over. In my case, it wasn't that I didn't check to see why the person was blocked, it was just that I have a soft heart!! One Canadian bidder in particular hammered me several times with huge money and I finally learned my lesson. Most of you know who that person is. He was always bidding on stuff with huge money and everyone was talking about him.

Fkn shitheads! Need to trust your judgment. If you blocked in the past just leave it. Too many tools to keep track of ?

• 1 year later...