Crazy Lixx - Sympathy

Stefan

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm with you AlphaMale!

Indeed a stand-alone single, which will NOT be featured on their upcoming album!

Judging by that sample the album is going to sound slightly more polished than "Riot Avenue"...and they surely haven't lost their magic yet, as it sounds like a great song!

Yep. It's the new single.

From FB:

Okay, considering the massive reactions on the Sympathy cover we feel that we have to clarify a couple of things:

1. Sympathy is a single, not the album that is coming later this year.
2. It will be released digitally only, no physical printing (at least not yet)
3. It is not one of the songs that will be featured on the coming album, it is a stand alone single

Please share and spread the word, and let us know what you think of the tune (once it's released).
1383793_715813308438866_1126906794_n.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Y'all dropped off the chase, dudes. Here's the single in full;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NDaoWke8SI

Personally, I absolutely love it. Really pure late 80's / early 90's sounding track, with 100% better production than the 'Riot Avenue' disc. Disappointed this won't make the new disc, but if they keep this sound, style and production we could have a contender in Crazy Lixx this year.

downloaded the track when it came out, listened to it........ 3 times only. I am PRAYING they released this as a stand alone just because it stinks compared to what's gonna be on the next album

P.S. anybody else who likes new religion and riot avenue (doesn't matter if you just think they're ok) but doesn't like the debut? a lot of people either love all 3 or just the first 2 and dislike the 3rd

I really like new relig. and riot, but CAN'T STAND the debut (gave it a lot of listens but only dr. hollywood and pure desire are kind of ok the rest... blah) anybody feel the same or am I the only one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NDaoWke8SI

Personally, I absolutely love it. Really pure late 80's / early 90's sounding track, with 100% better production than the 'Riot Avenue' disc. Disappointed this won't make the new disc, but if they keep this sound, style and production we could have a contender in Crazy Lixx this year.

Yep. Sounds really great!

I like it !

Yep. Sounds really great!