Love N' Revenge - Karma

Stefan

1599553_1069730859721164_452052687062006

Edit 27.2.2017: This is released in April through Kivel Records..

Good stuff. I just ordered the physical CD from their website http://www.lovenrevenge.com/stuff/love-n-revenge ($11.11 incl. shipping).

From FB:

DAMON KELLY - Frontman, Primary Songwriter, and International Recording and Touring Artist - the Mastermind behind his brainchild Rockarma, led the band to two extremely successful album releases worldwide with massive radio play and media attention. The debut album garned 8 - Best of 2005 Awards for Songwriting, Production and Guitar Work - Produced by Guitarist from Multi-Platinum Selling Artists FIREHOUSE. In 2008 Damon Kelly's Rockarma was signed to New York Based Record Label Kivel Records with the release of "Bring It!" - which made a huge impact around the globe and took Rockarma out on the road sharing the stage with Vince Neil, Bret Michaels, Queensryche, Tesla, Dokken, Firehouse, Jackyl, Y&T, Slaughter, LA Guns, etc... The sophomore effort also got signed to Japanese Based Label Spiritual Beast Records. Damon Kelly also got exclusive interviews and media frenzy with such magazines as Burrn Magazine (Japan), All Access Magazine (LA) and Fireworks Magazine (UK). This was only the beginning in Damon Kelly's eyes as the spark of creativity was only being ignited and Damon's passion and undying loyalty to his fans, industry and the entire music scene would only bring on what the world is about to experience...Damon Kelly unleashes the release of "LOVE & REVENGE" - working with Multi-Platinum Selling Artists and Biggest Rock Legends of all time, with a few surprises along the way...13 tracks of hit after hit no filler, from the heart-wrenching ballad to the arena fist-pounding anthem to the cover re-make...DAMON KELLY'S "LOVE & REVENGE" will without a doubt put his stamp in the international music scene with Pure Guitar Driven Melodic Arena Rock..get your copy of one of the hottest releases of 2013 today at www.lovenrevenge.com!!! See ya on tha Road!

Love N' Revenge:

Damon Kelly
Johny Shandruk
Tommy John
Staffan Osterlind

lovenrevenge_songlist1.jpg

Tracklist:

It's Rock N' Roll
Get This Sucker Started
Chicks Dig Rock N' Roll
Roxy Roller
Get Me Outta This Hole
Breathe

I Like It
Ready To Go
Can't Save Me
Rest Of Time
Don't Walk Away
Suffocation
Long Way To Rock

Shitty site won't let me register because verification code not found. Shit like that pisses me off enough that I probably won't get around to buying this CD now... but out of curiosity, is that price inclusive of worldwide shipping?

Anyway, 'Bring It' to this day gets super regular replay with me. Not every song, but at least half of that album is almost perfect. Love this guy's work and I want this CD... shame they make it so impossible to buy. :(

Love 'Rest of time,' though 'Get this sucker started' is already a bit of a filler. Not to worry, though, as that was the rough pattern on 'Bring it.' Many killers and a handful of fillers.

Just ordered it as well...Geoff there is no need to register to order the cd....they give you the option of ordering without registering...cheers...

Ha, thanks mate... looks like that was the only thing I didn't see on the page. Anyway, just ordered it too. Shame every band doesn't offer their product at this price. Even with the horrid exchange rate, it's still a good reasonable price for a CD.

• 4 weeks later...

Hmmmm....interesting.

Ok, I'll give it one more week then I'm opening a PayPal dispute.

Yeah, please keep me updated as I should do the same too...

Hmmmm....interesting.

If I don't have the cd in my hands at the weekend, I'll do it.

Hmmmm....interesting.

Just opened a dispute. Let's see how it goes...

Hmmmm....interesting.

Just opened a dispute. Let's see how it goes...

Good luck. I should get started soon too.

from 0dayrox2:

Now read this carefully: it's not easy to get the physical CD. It was on sale at the band's website but several buyers complained that the CD never arrived to their mailbox. They need to fix this pronto. Additionally, the digital version features cuts on some tracks. So wait some time to order the CD.

Hey hope everyone is having a fantastic week, thank you for checkin out LOVE N' REVENGE.COM so excited for all the cool things to come for the band and the website, so stay with us as there will be additions and changes daily. Have an amazing week y'all and will see ya out on the road very soon!!!...DK

Read 4886 times Last modified on Wednesday, 18 December 2013 02:45

The thing I keep thinking back to in all this was something Pete insinuated at the end of his dealings with Damon and Rockarma, many many years ago, suggesting that the guy was a bit of a dodgy character. Don't want to put words in his mouth, and I'd have to find the old thread... but I always remembered the suggestion that the guy might be a bit "loose."

Shame, as he knows how to craft an amazingly authentic 80's hard rock sounding song.