Song Help

Guest kixfan

Guest kixfan

I'm trying to find the artist of a song I remember from the late 80s. If anyone can figure it out it's you guys. I thought it was called Tonight but my searches havent uncovered it yet. The lyrics I remember are something like "It's just you, and me, making love, tonight. I think it also has the phrase "sexy suzy" in one of the verses but that may be another song by the same group. This has been nagging at me for months. Getting old and senile sucks! I know it's not much to go on but thanks for trying!

Kixfan

I'm trying to find the artist of a song I remember from the late 80s. If anyone can figure it out it's you guys. I thought it was called Tonight but my searches havent uncovered it yet. The lyrics I remember are something like "It's just you, and me, making love, tonight. I think it also has the phrase "sexy suzy" in one of the verses but that may be another song by the same group. This has been nagging at me for months. Getting old and senile sucks! I know it's not much to go on but thanks for trying!

Kixfan

Roughhouse http://www.heavyharmonies.com/cgi-bin/glamcd.cgi?BandNum=337&CDName=Roughhouse

Two different songs "Tonite" and "Sexy Suzy"