Stefan

10838138_1028034540545420_40996540186839

New album out February 25th.

www.smashintopieces.com

facebook.com/SmashIntoPieces

10353100_1027900813892126_84676940222531

Tracklist:

1 Stronger
2 My Cocaine (feat. Elize Ryd from Amaranthe)
3 Disaster Highway
4 Checkmate
5 Don’t Wake Me Up
6 Another Day On The Battlefield
7 Reaching Out
8 Color Of Your Eyes
9 Bullets
10 Burn
11 Rock N Roll (The Apocalypse Tribute)

Yeah, I like those tunes too. Should be a good solid release.

It's not just these guys, but does anyone else hate band photos like that as much as I do? The 1000% over-processed HDR images which is basically a cartoon version of the real photo? I played around with the technique for landscape shots a while ago and in time really grew to hate it, and to see it used for band photos annoys the shit out of me. Why do it? It's horrid. But so many bands do it these days...

• My Little Pony

It's not just these guys, but does anyone else hate band photos like that as much as I do? The 1000% over-processed HDR images which is basically a cartoon version of the real photo? I played around with the technique for landscape shots a while ago and in time really grew to hate it, and to see it used for band photos annoys the shit out of me. Why do it? It's horrid. But so many bands do it these days...

It's odd, but this effect actually infuriates me, too. I don't know why, but it's a complete turn off, and if I look at photos like that too long I get mad.

It's odd, but this effect actually infuriates me, too. I don't know why, but it's a complete turn off, and if I look at photos like that too long I get mad.

lol, glad I'm not the only one.

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah... don't know why they do that to band photos.

And on a side note, any rock/metal album with the word DJ in the title is an immediate turn off for me.

And I stand by them sounding like another Nickelback type band.

• My Little Pony

Not bad. I'm kinda getting tired of that style of singing... actually, I'm well tired of it, so it has to be an exceptional release for me to stay interested.

Not bad. I'm kinda getting tired of that style of singing... actually, I'm well tired of it, so it has to be an exceptional release for me to stay interested.

Yeah, I'm glad you are coming around to seeing things my way. That vocal is so typical of the genre, it's almost a turn off.

I will still give it another listen because you never know. It might be a solid modern rock disc.

• My Little Pony

Yeah, I'm glad you are coming around to seeing things my way. That vocal is so typical of the genre, it's almost a turn off.

I will still give it another listen because you never know. It might be a solid modern rock disc.

Coming around? If that's the way you see things, we've been on the same side forever.

Coming around? If that's the way you see things, we've been on the same side forever.

That's what I'm saying!! :drink2:

• My Little Pony

That's what I'm saying!! :drink2:

Let's not get too excited; we still disagree on many other things.

OK, one drink.

:drink:

• 1 month later...
  • My Little Pony

Not available in your country. WTF!

You need to move...

Or start running a bloody DNS app on your internet browser. Try Hola!

• 5 months later...