Song of the Day

66 mustang

:rofl: Hahaha.........ME?? Get stuck on a song???? ALWAYS!!! :rofl:

Right now, I have 2. "Better Than Me" and "Lips Of An Angel" by Hinder.

Earlier tonight it was "Work" by Jimmy Eat World......about 10 times.... :blink:

repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat.....lol

The Smile - ZILLION.

Monster opening riff , catchy chorus , great song and great music :tumbsup:

Why Does Love Have To Change - Night Ranger

One Of My fave 'Ranger' toons. Infact the whole 'Midnight Madness' album is awesome

Why Does Love Have To Change - Night Ranger

One Of My fave 'Ranger' toons. Infact the whole 'Midnight Madness'  album is awesome

Midnight Madness is da bomb...Why Does Love Have To Change and When You Close Your Eyes...two of my fave NR songs.....gonna listen to it now :P

Another two are CARRY ME HOME and STILL WATERS RUN DEEP by HANDS ON THE WHEEL. These are two beautiful Springsteen style songs that just play over and over again in your head.

Brilliant stuff :tumbsup:

for the last couple of days I can't hear DON'T BREAK MY HEART AGAIN by Danger Danger. don't know why, but I love that song right now.

Don't know why??? My guess would be because it's probably the best ballad ever recorded in the history of music, and one of the best songs ever!!!

I now have that in my head thanks to this thread, but before that I was tossing around 'When I'm alone' and 'She's walking' by Blind Date.

Recently though, I have not been able to get 'All that I've got' by The Used out of my head...

Hotshot's Hold on,,,,, I swear I have heard this song before???? hmmmm great song!!!

Hold on, to what u got!!!! maybe there is another song I am thinking of???

Hotshot's Hold on,,,,,  I swear I have heard this song before????  hmmmm    great song!!!

Hold on, to what u got!!!!      maybe there is another song I am thinking of???

'Miss Mystery' by Black n' Blue.

Hotshot's Hold on,,,,,  I swear I have heard this song before????  hmmmm     great song!!!

Hold on, to what u got!!!!       maybe there is another song I am thinking of???

'Miss Mystery' by Black n' Blue.

Sadly "Hold On" is one of the tunes that really suffers due to the naff production on this thing. Shame.

Todays tune for me is:

REGATTA - This Is Love :banana:

The first 2 songs on this disc are just sooo catchy....

Planet 3 - Insincere

Superb, Emotive Westcoast Ballad of the highest order!!!!

Jez's comments made me dig this out again... The Jap release is the only one to have for the amazing closing tune (that I keep pressing 'repeat' on everytime I play this album):

PLANET 3 - I Will be Loving You

On the way to work this morning I had the radio on and the song Radio by Robbie Williams came on......I cannot stand the guy but for some reason the bloody awful song is stuck in my head. Arrrrgggggghhhhhhh STOP IT SOMEONE

'Silver and gold' by ASAP. I've had an old 'Hard n' Heavy' video forever with a clip of this song (and naked ladies!!!) and I got the album the other day, heard it this morning and cannot get the song out of my head.

On the way to work this morning I had the radio on and the song Radio by Robbie Williams came on......I cannot stand the guy but for some reason the bloody awful song is stuck in my head. Arrrrgggggghhhhhhh STOP IT SOMEONE

That song shit's me really bad too :puke:

Toto - Lovers In The Night (Toto IV)

One of Toto's more uptempo Rockers - Cracking Guitar from Mr. Lukather!!!!

'Letters to you' - Finch

... and just in the last few seconds 'Honestly' by Harem Scarem has crept into my mind.